Ice Age Trilogy (Blu-ray IronPack) [China]

Ice Age Trilogy (China) IronPak™

13445l.jpg

Price $51.99 USD (355 Yuan)
Gouduo

Awesome pics from freedom888. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I must post that this is even better looking up close. And I think the Gouduo stores must have known about its rarity and value as these guys are packaged with multiple layers of shrinkwrap and even a clear slipcase. The ironpak itself is shrinkwrapped and inserted into the clear slipcase. The slipcase is itself shrinkwrapped and inserted into another looser plastic wrapper. Very impressive art and packaging.

A word of advice - if you find it, grab it. I did without hesitation. Thanks again Esther!:scat:

Just FYI ash, in case you don't know, that's how the most recent ironpacks were packaged when they came from Gouduo - including Romeo / Juliet, Moulin and Knight & Day.

Reactions: ash333
yep, mine all came with clear slipcover. I wish ALL steelbook come with that as default :)

These are my favorite as it is getting the center of attention in the display...love the Chinese writing on them...

img2210my.jpg

Just FYI ash, in case you don't know, that's how the most recent ironpacks were packaged when they came from Gouduo - including Romeo / Juliet, Moulin and Knight & Day.

I didn't know that. They must have known all these titles will become much sought after one day :D

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

yep, mine all came with clear slipcover. I wish ALL steelbook come with that as default :)

These are my favorite as it is getting the center of attention in the display...love the Chinese writing on them...

img2210my.jpg

Somehow the simplified Chinese characters, the Japanese and Korean text just add an extra tinge of beauty to the steelbook even though they are just on the cardboard data sheet.

img2210my.jpg

:drool: your display there :scat: +1 with the writing

I must post that this is even better looking up close. And I think the Gouduo stores must have known about its rarity and value as these guys are packaged with multiple layers of shrinkwrap and even a clear slipcase. The ironpak itself is shrinkwrapped and inserted into the clear slipcase. The slipcase is itself shrinkwrapped and inserted into another looser plastic wrapper. Very impressive art and packaging.

A word of advice - if you find it, grab it. I did without hesitation. Thanks again Esther!:scat:

+1 Impressive and that's why I :drool: my CN IP Gouduo packs.

Somehow the simplified Chinese characters, the Japanese and Korean text just add an extra tinge of beauty to the steelbook even though they are just on the cardboard data sheet.

Totally agree my friend :scat: If I have a choice between say CapA UK and TW, TW would get my vote...The characters just add that bit extra :scat: