I'm Looking for a specific Digibook - Can You Help?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the steelbook "looking for help thread" this is the one for digibooks.

This thread is help people obtain digibooks that are escaping them.

Last edited by a moderator:
looking for hunger games digipack, target exclusive. Sealed or open, either or is fine as long as its mint. trade(link in sig) or buy( i will not pay over $30 brand new for this)

please help, been looking for this awhile now

Last edited:
Looking for the following Korean Digipacks and Digibooks:

The Thieves
Mother (colour, not black and white edition)
Tazza
Memories of Murder

Mint condition please, and preferably sealed but open is fine. Super rare I know, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Last edited:
Hi All

Looking to start my Disney Digibook collection to sit alongside my Sb collection.

If anyone has any of the Disney Digibooks, mint and sealed, they'd be willing to trade for SBs, please PM me (list in sig)

Thanks

Looking for the following US digibooks please. Want to buy together at reasonable price please or trade for steelbooks

Man of steel Target exclusive
Dark knight rises Target exclusive
Willy Wonka
Hobbit Walmart exclusive

Last edited:
Looking for Mi Vecino Totoro (My Neighbor Totoro) and El Castillo Ambulante (Howl's Moving Castle) Spain Deluxe Editions for trade or sale in good conditions. I'm in the US/ Mexico.

Reactions: oselallo
Looking for OCD MINT and Sealed:

Captain America Taiwan Digipack
Thor China Digipack

I hope i have posted this in the right section :)

Hi
I'm looking for a sealed copy of Doctor Who season 7 blu ray digibook that was exclusive to BBC shop. I will trade steelbooks let me know what you want or pay cash please drop me a PM. Thanks

Looking for a copy of the 1st Press digibook of Bong Joon-ho's Memories of Murder. Please give me a shout if you have one going for a reasonable price or know where I can get one ^_^

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Still on the lookout for this. The Unjust korean digibook also.

If you don't mind paying a bit extra and probably waiting a little longer than they estimate, I recommend this site:

http://www.asiandb.com/store/detail.php?num=17677

They can find just about anything...for a price. :D