I'm looking for "X" slipcover, can you help?

Looking for (trade and/or cash)

With or without Amarays; can be open
- The Girl Who Played with Fire [Canada] {aka Millenium 2}
- Castle in the Sky [USA/Canada]
- Alien 3 [USA/Canada] {2011 release}
- Alien: Resurrection [USA/Canada] {2011 release}

Also looking for these Matrix editions in ANY condition:
- The Matrix (Slipcover, Hong Kong) {Black slipcover}
- The Matrix (Slipcover, Hong Kong) {Premium collection slipcover}

Trade want!!! but trade + cash its possible! All sealed please and mint!!!!!! many editions in my thread!!!

WANT:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH MEGA WANT!!!

The Fall Novamedia NE A01 [extra huge mega big want]
TINKER TICKER DESIGN A PA021

Reactions: Pj30 and txohlo
Looking for DREDD Australian Slipcover, trade or sale, prefer sealed but will consider an open one if perfectly mint. PM. Thanks.

Dredd Ltd BD3D 2D.jpg

Anyone who received their Star Trek steelbooks from Zavvi and don't want their j-cards, I'm looking to acquire the English versions from you. Would be easier to grab the whole set from one person than the piece meal from a whole bunch of other Ninjas.

Cheers!

Looking for...

- The Blacklist Season 2: Red Edition (Target exclusive, blu-ray) <--mint slipcover
- The Blacklist Season 3: Red Edition (Target exclusive, blu-ray) <--mint slipcover with sealed amaray

I prefer to trade (slipcovers/steelbooks) but I'm open to paying depending on offer.

i have been collecting DVD of movies from DC Animation for some years and recently started replacing them for blu ray copies unfortunately some of them don't have slipcovers which i'm currently looking for so if anyone has any blu ray slipcovers for

1:Superman doomsday,

2:Superman batman Public enemies,

3:Superman batman Apocalyps

4:Batman Gotham Knight

5: Green Lantern First Flight

6:Green Lantern Emerald Knights

7:justice League The New Frontier

8: Justice League Crisis on two earth

that you are willing to sell for a reasonable price please let me know

i have been collecting DVD of movies from DC Animation for some years and recently started replacing them for blu ray copies unfortunately some of them don't have slipcovers which i'm currently looking for so if anyone has any blu ray slipcovers for

Again, moved your post to the correct thread.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja
Hi, I'm looking for the Princess Mononoke US slipcover. I'll buy the film with it if that's easier so Any help would be awesome, thanks!