In Bruges (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Universum[Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
In Bruges (Brügge sehen... und sterben?) Blu-ray Steelbook [Germany] - http://www.amazon.de/Brügge-sehen-sterben-Steelbook-Blu-ray/dp/B004WQ59KO/
brug.jpg

Available July 8,2011.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
I really enjoyed this film as well, even though it's not usually the type of film I would like. Good story, funny in parts and the 3 main stars are excellent. Recommended!

Make sure you see it. Fantastic film.

Well, I ordered this along with Black Hawk Down, From Paris With Love, Judge Dredd, Reservoir Dogs, Gamer, and The Fifth Element. I was going to get two of these (along with some others) but re-did my order so I could get more of each. I only ordered one. Now to decide if I open this one or not :naughty:

FWIW, I use a PC with a blu-ray drive to play my Blu-rays. And I have two different softwares; PowerDVD and Total Media Theater. Each software is set to a different region so I can essentially play anything from A or B.

If you have a PC in your home, all you need is a BD drive, the software, and a Blu-ray capable video card. Would cost probably $300 to $400 to upgrade an existing system to make it a region A + B Blu-ray player. :)

FWIW, I use a PC with a blu-ray drive to play my Blu-rays. And I have two different softwares; PowerDVD and Total Media Theater. Each software is set to a different region so I can essentially play anything from A or B.

If you have a PC in your home, all you need is a BD drive, the software, and a Blu-ray capable video card. Would cost probably $300 to $400 to upgrade an existing system to make it a region A + B Blu-ray player. :)

nightowl if you play your blurays through your pc you just need this software called bd region tray and you can change the region us many times us you want.

Reactions: n3wk1d
Thanks Karl01 for the info, actually the region tray not working for me but DVDFab Region Reset works perfectly fine with my newly Sager lappy with BD drive. Great info.

All titles have been confirmed to be region b locked

That's too bad. was hoping to pick up a couple of these. I'll have to pick up a region free player one of these days. I just use my PS3 for all my blus. In fact, that's the only thing I use it for.

Fairly certain that a number of these titles will play in a Region A player folks.

Please see my update in each thread where I was able to obtain information on a number of titles.

PM me with any questions.