In Bruges (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Universum[Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
In Bruges (Brügge sehen... und sterben?) Blu-ray Steelbook [Germany] - http://www.amazon.de/Brügge-sehen-sterben-Steelbook-Blu-ray/dp/B004WQ59KO/
brug.jpg

Available July 8,2011.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
I think someone posted that this was region B locked. Well it does play in my Sony region A player with no problem at all. Unfortunately the bonus material will not play. I'm not sure if I'll swap out the discs. I was counting on selling my old copy. I'll have to rewatch the extras to see if they are worthwhile.

I also ordered the Mist and Fifth Element. I'm hoping they are okay as well.

is this region-free? i thought i saw ABC on the back, or is it just me?

if that so, gonna order it asap :D

but i've already ordered the new version in US, that includes a dvd copy -_-

---------- Post added 07-12-2011 at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-11-2011 at 11:06 PM ----------

I think someone posted that this was region B locked. Well it does play in my Sony region A player with no problem at all. Unfortunately the bonus material will not play. I'm not sure if I'll swap out the discs. I was counting on selling my old copy. I'll have to rewatch the extras to see if they are worthwhile.

I also ordered the Mist and Fifth Element. I'm hoping they are okay as well.

some european release have their special features in PAL, so it won't play in Reg A NTSC player. maybe this is one of that kind :) CMIIW

The film is Region-Free. PLayed flawlessly in my Sony BDP-550. I haven't checked out the xtras yet

I loved this movie!!

"What are they doing over there? They're filming something. They're filming midgets!" :hilarious:

Interesting, I've been under the assumption that all of those Universum titles were Region B, if this is correct, I'll have to pick this and some of the other ones if those turn out to be Region A as well.

It is correct because it plays in my Sony player. Can't speak for the other titles yet but In Bruges plays in North American bluray players, the movie that is, not the special features.

IMG-20110726-00488.jpg

IMG-20110726-00490.jpg

just came from Amazon.de :D

the 16 rating is sticker & this is region free (ABC) according to the spec on the back. haven't try it though. i'm at the office :p

just try it on my PS3 & it works just fine, the special features also :D
there are more stuff on this steelbook comparing to the US version :)
if you like the movie, and this is a MUST HAVE

@ Shanester:
Very true. this is indeed a great film & steelbook :)

Last edited:
I didn't know a steelbook for In Bruges existed. Now this is something Zavvi could release!

Not a fan of 'Brügge sehen... und sterben?'​

Reactions: yeslek
Would have been nice if they kept the title in english and removed the blu-ray banner at the top and just included a j-slip instead of printing at the back. Ah well... pass for now..

Hope this fantastic movie could have a special plain archive/novamedia/kimchi/FA fullslip edition with some extras in.Dreams i guess:sorry:

Reactions: yeslek