In Bruges (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 17th, 2016
Purchase link: In Bruges (pre-order Sunday 25th Sept @ 6PM UK time)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignore the RRP as that is not the pre-order price.
If priced the same as all the previous slipcase steels should be GBP 15.99
Hope I'm wrong but I'm getting a feeling of GBP 17.99 minimum for this one.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding back and inside artwork for the U.K. steelbook : are we to expect something like that on the 2011 German steelbook - without all that print and blue banner header?
Spine mock-up looks quite different though.
6zsuae.jpg

ofyd08.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
ohh, man, missus will kill me if i buy this :oohyeah:

after all, i already managed to persuade her to go to Brugge 4 years ago :LOL:

have the german one, will consider to buy this if i can sell the german one :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: virkia
I thought the zavvi one was going to have a slipcase!
It does
Did you not purchase any of the recent zavvi exclusives Slipcase steelbooks
Zavvi and Zoom exclusives universal/paramount steelbook slipcase releases from universal pictures they have a Blue banner jcard on the slipcase it's removable

It does
Did you not purchase any of the recent zavvi exclusives Slipcase steelbooks
Zavvi and Zoom exclusives universal/paramount steelbook slipcase releases from universal pictures they have a Blue banner jcard on the slipcase it's removable
Haven't you learned the use of punctuation?

• Thanks
Reactions: BDDB
No Slipcase
I see Zavvi removed slipcase from the description

It's the steelbook I want anyway so it's not that big of an issue that it no longer comes with a slipcase but would have been nice if it had of been included

Wot, no slipcase for IN BRUGES . . . !? How can that be?
Getting my hopes up only for them to be dashed on the rocks and feeling slightly let down by this latest revelation (lol).

Will not be pre-ordering this steelbook with this artwork - fingers crossed it's not final (although I fear it might be) - not a fan of that German steelbook from a few years ago.
Anyway, thank you Zavvi for your brief foray into the steelbook with slipcase market . . . now waiting for Zoom to catch up and overtake

Announced to date I make it 7 from Zavvi and 4 from Zoom with hopefully the remaining 6 titles from THE UNIVERSAL CLASSIC MONSTERS COLLECTION to follow from Zoom complete with slipcases - better price of GBP 12.74 against Zavvi's GBP 14.39/15.99 - following on from DRACULA and THE MUMMY now eagerly awaiting FRANKENSTEIN, BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN, THE WOLF MAN, THE INVISIBLE MAN, THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA (1943) - not the 1925 Lon Chaney classic - and CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON (re-issue).

This has been showing up as out of stock since 18:40 GMT for me..? Did the first wave sell out that quickly? What about the lovely Swans!

This has been showing up as out of stock since 18:40 GMT for me..? Did the first wave sell out that quickly? What about the lovely Swans!
It has not gone live yet
Zavvi listings always say sold out before they go live

Pre Order Live time is Sunday 25th September 6pm BST UK time