Inception (Blu-ray SteelBook) [China]

Inception Bluray Steelbook™ China

6efd5g.jpg

http://gouduo.com/ware_15716.html

Amazon.CN

Release date : 5 December 2010

Where is easy to find the Futershop version? any help would be massivley appreciated

just go on to ebay, enter 'inception steelbook', scroll down to the 'location' option on the left and highlight 'world wide'. this will then show different versions available around the world.
take note; the netherlands version may look identical to the futureshop steelbook, but i believe this may be a stickerbook.
hope this helps.:D

Thanks for the help, but I was hoping for somewhere less obvious :(

I've had a chance of a couple at £30, but if I'm paying that would much rarther not use ebay. I've had far too many "mint" items turn up to utter turds.

CHINA - Inception

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

yZITnK0.jpg

s956vE6.jpg

yX1x54R.jpg

xRCsJwC.jpg

EMH6EEq.jpg

0Lko7IY.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

XO6mfl8.jpg

7YMTCYW.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

53uE4q6.jpg

3YIHdKh.jpg

It will be very hard to buy this know for a reasonable price i think i seen one person on Ebay selling a mint copy of this along with something else a while ago for 800 USD...

I ask that because i have a discussion on facebook.
Somebody says there is a JP Version with that slip. He said on the slip is a note ...."webaddy".JP

Here's my copy of one of the German versions (it differs from the pics above, so I'm assuming there is more than one). The only thing that removes with the slip is the FSK logo and Blu banner on the front, and the Info/Text/single pic on the back. -
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
I liked this Steelbook cover the best because it shows him looking up at reality bending above him.

Last edited:
Agree with you Blu-steel its as you stated less than 150 USD new and from a fantastic seller with great feedback and well known thanks...

Last edited:
Reactions: blu-steel
The german edition does seem to look the best amongst the rest the front artwork is really nice and stands out...

Reactions: C.C. 95
Also be prepare to wait for 2 to 3 months for a refund with lots of email if items paid in full. Been through that and never again order with amazon.cn
(Regarding the Chinese Steelbook)-
Sounds like one of those rare cases where it may actually be best to let someone else deal with that shite, and then pay for the not having to deal with it by getting it on the bay.

Last edited: