Independence Day (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #36) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: July 18,2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Prices: 899 CZK - 1898 CZK (Steelbook with Alien Attacker Ship)
Notes: Limited to 1001 copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc (CLOSED)

received_1357065380976679.jpeg ID4.jpg
film_22578_3.jpg

film_22578_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will Smith really is an absolute bad ass in this movie and to be honest he makes what could have been just a bog standard scifi flick a scifi tour de force! Don't get me wrong I'm not in the WS fan club or anything but he was to cool for school in this!
So why shouldn't he be on the cover of the slip?

I do like will smith he usually does nice movies, I would have preferred another one as he has done some GREAT drama/thriller roles, but I think they are doing this one as there is gonna be a 2nd and 3rd instalment for this movie franchise. With such great CGI we have these days, and being directed also by same director; 2nd and 3rd movies won't be as corny as the first !

I was staying more in line with Will Smith movies or Roland Emmerich movies to stay in the same line as movie chosen for FAC
Ah lol, I see I find Roland's film fun, I quite enjoyed the Day after tomorrow, will probably see resurgence looks like a great popcorn flick :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Ah lol, I see I find Roland's film fun, I quite enjoyed the Day after tomorrow, will probably see resurgence looks like a great popcorn flick :thumbs:
oh yes Day After Tomorrow would have been sweet :thumbs: Resurgence will surely be entertaining and with the CGI we have these days its gonna be great visually !

And 2012 :thumbs:

17 people (including me) did not want to keep their order up after the BS reveal, so you should just have made it into the GB limit. :thumbs:

when the Gb limit changes it is because FA implied a limit for the GB. I am watching the movie now and I remember this being so nice of a movie, now hahaha it's just so bad :rofl:

Vivica A. Fox is Hot though ;)

looking forward to Resurgence :)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: SteelCollz
Does somebody know when the pre-orders will go live on the filmarena website?

From Filmarena page

Start of pre-orders May 17, 2016 from 20:00 CET for still collectible numbers 0 - 1000. Higher numbers or customers without numbers can register to the waiting list and wait for a loose copy.

Reactions: vampire75