イギリス
Release date: November 14, 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £23.99

11309132-5074399545541410.jpg

11309132-1474399545589599.jpg
11309132-5834399545609945.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The story continues where the last left off albeit 20 years and they have integrated alien technology into their own technology. So it makes sense.

The story continues where the last left off albeit 20 years and they have integrated alien technology into their own technology. So it makes sense.

Sure. Hollywood always have explaination for everything, like why Will Smith is missing in the sequel.
Still, I wish to see Will Smith, like I wish to see realistic human technology :LOL:
Just my wish...

They apparently do have an explanation for Smith's absence. But with him asking for 50 million to do both movies, it was never going to happen. Smith is not the star he once was. IMO i really dont mind that he isn't in this.

They apparently do have an explanation for Smith's absence. But with him asking for 50 million to do both movies, it was never going to happen. Smith is not the star he once was. IMO i really dont mind that he isn't in this.

You mean both "Independence Day" and "Independence Day Resurgence" or is there another one coming after this? :wow:

Watched this at a midnight screening this morning along with ID4 Extended Edition (Cineworld double bill).

IMHO, it is a poor sequel. The original cast barely holds the movie together but the new cast are a let down. I'd give it 3 out of 10.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: tono06 and denizen
Kinda wish Zavvi would release the steels a good few days AFTER they are out in cinemas. Not midnight before the first screening has even started!
Mental

Either way, wasnt nuts about the first movie, even though I do like it. So this one will have to blow me away to pre-order. Especially at that price

Reactions: yardman
Kinda wish Zavvi would release the steels a good few days AFTER they are out in cinemas. Not midnight before the first screening has even started!
Mental

Either way, wasnt nuts about the first movie, even though I do like it. So this one will have to blow me away to pre-order. Especially at that price

The film is released Thursday in the UK so this steel is after the film release. It was good brain out fun like the first one so I'll be getting this :D