Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 10th, 2013, August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystall Skull (Sold out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: Raiders of the Lost Ark || The Temple of Doom || The Last Crusade

10792117-1401190200-44404.jpg

10792117-1401190200-44274.jpg
10792117-1401190200-44399.jpg

10792117-1401190200-44251.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Today, 10:12 AM
Just got word, going live later today.

Stay tuned for the actual go-live time! :scat:

NOW LIVE!

It went live at 12.21 pm today
It sold out in about 7 Hours

Went Live at 12.21 pm UK Time
Sold Out at 18.48 (6.48 pm)
Zavvi sent email notice at around 12.35 pm

Last edited:
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Where the hell was the heads up for this?!!

I don't believe it this is two I've missed in the same freaking day!!

Just checked my email.

No live email from Zavvi or the other place (can't name it or it will get deleted) for either this or Army of Darkness - what the hell is going on?!!

If you want to find out when a steelbook goes live you are best off subscribing to the thread. That way you shouldn't miss anything. There will probably be some cancellations at some point so you should get another chance to get this.

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches

Just checked my email.

No live email from Zavvi or the other place (can't name it or it will get deleted) for either this or Army of Darkness - what the hell is going on?!!

In post #601

I put it into google translate and it came back with this: 'In post #601' ;)

It looks like maybe an old post was deleted as it is now post 600, but to further warn us there was another heads up in post 606.

Seems like a late decision from Zavvi so no real blame can be put on anyone here

If you want to find out when a steelbook goes live you are best off subscribing to the thread. That way you shouldn't miss anything. There will probably be some cancellations at some point so you should get another chance to get this.

excuse the ignorance and possible stupidity in this question, how and where do you subscribe to a thread ? i think the previous poster may have been pi$$ed about the slightly random time of Tuesday noon for a fairly major release as not everyone can get access to order during the normal working daytime, why not the regular time of Saturday at 18.00pm like most zavvi releases

excuse the ignorance and possible stupidity in this question, how and where do you subscribe to a thread ? i think the previous poster may have been pi$$ed about the slightly random time of Tuesday noon for a fairly major release as not everyone can get access to order during the normal working daytime, why not the regular time of Saturday at 18.00pm like most zavvi releases

At the top of the OP (original post) there is a 'Thread Tools' button. Hover over this and click on the 'subscribe' option ;)

The staff do there best to keep everyone informed when a title goes live. We don't have any control over when the Steelbooks go live but there is usually a post or warning when a title is about to go live. This one was a strange time but hopefully there will be cancellations for those that missed out.:)

The staff do there best to keep everyone informed when a title goes live. We don't have any control over when the Steelbooks go live but there is usually a post or warning when a title is about to go live. This one was a strange time but hopefully there will be cancellations for those that missed out.:)

no problems, i understand that the site has no control of release times but it was definitely a strange time to sell as i would imagine a large percentage of buyers would be buying it to go with the other 3 films, lesson learned subscribed to thread and any future ones of interest so hopefully will be able to get a cancellation later on :thumbs:

Just checked my email.

I received emails regarding both of these steelbook releases, I also saw zavvi post it on their Facebook page.

Sorry mate, some of us are out at work all day and the only access to a computer we have is one that works on the internal records system, and we can't use mobiles Q.E.D.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

I hope so. :thumbs:

Thanks for the reply.

Sadly, subscribing wouldn't have done me any good today - ref my previous reply.

Cheers,

Dang, totally missed out on this one. It's my own dumb fault for not remembering to sub to the thread, but it would have been tough to catch at that time anyway due to having to work early today.

Here's hoping I can snag one after a round of cancellations. :dunno:

I was on my lunch break at the time when I got the Zavvi email, was going to ignore it too.
Now we play the waiting game :D

I usually browse the forum daily, and slacked off at work just the moment before it sold out. Glad I was able to get in. Even with subscriptions to the post, there's a lot of noise that goes on in the background.

Sold out fast! Went straight on playing Watch dogs when I got home from work yesterday without checking here (tut tut) so ended up missing it darn it... my own fault. Will keep an eye out for cancellations.

Reactions: chunk