'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull' steelbook, YES OR NO?

Are you interested in 'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull' steelbook?

• Yes

Votes: 127 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • No (already own the Future Shop edition)

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Maybe (depend of the artwork)

Votes: 16 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For any who haven't watched the movie yet, it's always courteous to put a spoiler up when you give away certain parts or even the ending ;)

I'm sorry! You are correct sir.

I will leave the tree-swinging though. People need to know what they are getting into if they watch it! lol (it may even be better for them if they already know what kind of sillyness they can witness)

Last edited:
Reactions: zoneism
I'll definitely be buying it, as I don't own the FS version and want a complete set of UK steels.

Personally, I wouldn't buy the FS edition even if the UK didn't get a release, but at £14.99 it's worth adding to my collection.

Yes, absolutely. Its almost disrespectful to not do it as it assumes that everyone loves the first three and not this one. I personally prefer this to TOD so a UK steel of this would be most welcome!

if i don't own it, it don't exist to me. so if u ask me there is rather something wrong with your collection if u own it than not. so no, i only get the complete indi trilogy set.

need this to complete the collection, though will still get the other 3 regardless

after this, i hope that they never think of doing another one though. i know there has been talk of one

I think they HAVE to release it, there is nothing worse than an unfinished set. Even if one of the films wasn't as popular.

It would be great if all Indiana Jones Steelbook coming in other countrys, like the black Star Trek Steelbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.