Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 3rd, 2013 August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi.com (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: Raiders of the Lost Ark || The Last Crusade || Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

10788010-1399649045-823032.jpg

10788010-1399649045-823050.jpg
10788010-1399649045-823038.jpg

10788010-1399649045-823055.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well post woman just walked straight past today so no TOD today :cry:
they better bloody well sent it! anyone else still not had today???

basil :thumbs:

Me neither!!!! Postman just been and gone!!! Had the other 3...not this one!!! F****** Zavvi!!!!:angry::angry::angry:
At least i'm not the only one and a whole batch of Doom must have shipped later than the others!!!!

Same here. Had the other three yesterday, still awaiting temple. Obviously it wasn't dispatched at the same time as the others despite getting the dispatch notification at the same time. At least we know they haven't been lost as it seems everyone's in the same boat.

Strange that a lot haven't turned up yet, both complete sets that I ordered turned up yesterday and without a scratch on them.

I have to say that they all look good but I would love to know what the F they were thinking of when they came up with the back images.
Seriously I would really like to know?

Least they didn't give us the fourth film first

"YES...my Indiana Jones Steelbook is here, after so many delays I can't wait to watch it"

<Opens Box>

"Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull........CRYSTAL SKULL"

tumblr_mlrl1nT0Lb1rlnnz9o1_500.gif

Reactions: hatredhorror
Same situation as many others here. All four Steelbooks were dispatched last Thursday. The other three titles were delivered yesterday but still waiting on this one. I thought at first that it had been nicked but now I see that others are in the same boat, I can only assume that a whole batch is probably languishing in a sorting office somewhere.

Woo, mine just turned up. The whole set is in perfect condition (apart from one minuscule scratch on this that's not really noticeable)

Only complaint is that the colour of the spines on Raider & Temple are different to Crusade so it stands out