Attachments

• indy sb.jpg
    indy sb.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 351
  • indy sb1.jpg
    indy sb1.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 151
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. I think this magnetic cover is going oveboard. Looking at it, its about a 50 cent fridgerator magnet add on that is nothign more than the same art as the cover anyway. Whats the point? It isn't going to get me to buy it over a different version.

Reactions: Skog
No doubt, they are trying to appeal to cross over collectors between Steels, and Lenticulars, imo, with Titanic, Prometheus, Ice Age and the other Media Markt Exclusives. I am not a huge fan of these myself, but alas, it's a different version, so we add a different thread to keep info comprehensive.

Hmmmm so all they've done is whack a lenticular picture over the front of the standard steelie?? Not debossed or anything? What a pointless release IMO

ok

Hey Ninjas
Not entirely sure where this thread came from .
but many ppl dont seem to like this release .
Personally i love the movies ( well 1-3)
I wasent gonna fork out the money for a lighter which has ZERO connection to the franchise...
Buying this and seein it had just something extra which was unexpected was a great feeling.... ( secretley hoped there was a film cell in the steel .. but alas).
The movies were given an excellent treatment .. sure embossing , debossing , maybe an indy colour scheme woulda been great ..
But i think Dr jones should be above all that ..

just my two cents
Ps .. Thank i think goes to Digitalbabe for givin me a thread:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::scat::scat::scat:

Soooooooo no Regular sized(NON Jumbo) release in any country?

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Also any Pics of the Discs/Inside?

Soooooooo no Regular sized(NON Jumbo) release in any country?

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Also any Pics of the Discs/Inside?

No just jumbos for now. Its a shame as they could have fit the 4 films in a standard Steelbook.

Reactions: ocielz
I love the Lenti series from MM thou I'm not a huge fan of the full lenti card that doesn't come in the SB frame. The Hobbit for example didn't even contain the same artwork which after all was unique for my taste.

ATTACH]

ATTACH]

ATTACH]

ATTACH]

ATTACH]

ATTACH]

Recently got this and converted from jumbo to normal sized steelbook with custom interior artwork. My first effort at slimming down a steelbook!

Tried to get pics to display but failed miserably. Some helpful ninja will have to sometime talk me through a idiots guide to display pics.

Attachments

• Indy1.JPG
    Indy1.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Indy2.JPG
    Indy2.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Indy3.JPG
    Indy3.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Indy4.JPG
    Indy4.JPG