Jan 30, 2009
England
Indiana Jones Trilogy

well looks like we will finally be getting it

good news :)

41xzDAIEWOL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NQRE9Q/?tag=hidefnin-20

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite the quality of the last one, why is this a trilogy and not a quadrilogy, including the fourth movie? I'm a big fan of Indiana's movies since I was a kid, I want them all.

Official (still no images/details):
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (February 29, 2012) – The man with the hat is back – and looking better than ever! The world’s favorite globe-trotting archaeologist is, at long last, embarking on his greatest adventure – when The Complete Indiana Jones Blu-ray Collection comes to Blu-ray Disc from Lucasfilm Ltd. and Paramount Home Media Distribution. The Complete Indiana Jones Blu-ray Collection will be excavated in the fall of 2012 and will include all four of Indy’s thrilling adventures, using the highest possible high definition picture and audio presentation – along with a “best of” collection of documentaries, interviews, featurettes and a few new surprises.

We should be receiving cover art and further details on the collection shortly, so stay tuned and get ready for this amazing release!

I'm sure somewhere i read that the BBFC recently awarded it an uncut 12 certifcate because it got shown in the UK somewhere during a festivle

no info on the BBFC website though

Temple of Doom has always been cut since it came out in 1984 in the UK. 66 seconds of the ritual sequence was missing and a bit of brief shot of Shortround getting punched

one of the reasons why they had to create the PG-13 certifcate in the US