Indiana Jones Zavvi Steelbooks Release date discussion (Now 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2011
November 04, 2013 update:
From Wreck:
they have gone back to 2014 due to final sign-off issues and that we are working on a resolution

Original post:
A member on another site emailed Zavvi bout these and this is the reply they got-
The response was that zavvi can not get the indiana jones steelbooks as their suppliers are unable to provide it. They then cancelled my order as well.

When queried why, they advised that they will be removing these from their website.

What an absolute farce

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be great if this steelsbooks are also released in other european countrys(germany for example) like the Star Trek and Star Trek into Darkness steelbooks. Zavvi can make a deal with amazon.de, that can make a relase more possible.

Is it absolutely safe to say that these won't be coming out any time soon, i.e. until new date is confirmed? as i don't want the money to just go from my account and not no why...
I thought these were still going to be coming out for the 30th as well :(

Yep, answer is really like the last one before his post and I don't like people who are just posting to post something without even looking at some posts/pages. They will spam up the threads with "where is this" "has it that" "will it be..." and it was mentioned 2354454 times..

The lack of news on this is really disappointing. These were my most anticipated steelbooks this year. By the way, that's not a dig at Wreck or anyone else at HDN, I'm just peeved that Zavvi are messing us all about.

Yes at least Zavvi haven't taken the money, we are no worse off than before except for the disappointment of these not actually being released as of yet.

Reactions: lgans316
ok so i ask a question, then get attacked for the question, then the attacker gets thanked. what a nice friendly place this hidefninja site is. i was asking everyone for any info, like if their orders are still intact after the date it got pushed back to, Sept 30. sorry i skimmed the post. geesh, can't we all just get along.

Last edited:
You can ignore a select few. We are all quite nice here. Unfortunately there has been no official news released on the general availability of these titles. Wreck, our main compadre here does know the reasoning behind it but making this information public is not permitted at this stage due to the sensitive nature behind the reasoning no doubt.

Personally speaking, this is my favorite series & cannot wait for it to get the release. Hang tight. We are bound to hear word soon. :)

Reactions: elektrickblue
At least you have the preorder. I'm just hoping Zavvi do their normal trick and put it back on for sale just before it goes live, otherwise I can see I'm going to be paying silly ebay prices for them

I have these on pre order im going to miss seeing them in my zavvi pre order pages when they do get released they have been sat there for nearly 6 months now and im used to seeing them, i cant imagine looking through my pre orders and them not being there. BANGERS

ok so i ask a question, then get attacked for the question, then the attacker gets thanked. what a nice friendly place this hidefninja site is. i was asking everyone for any info, like if their orders are still intact after the date it got pushed back to, Sept 30. sorry i skimmed the post. geesh, can't we all just get along.

Happens, shouldn't, but it does - anyhow, belated welcome to the forum - we are mainly a nice bunch :)

@ntman©®

Reactions: elektrickblue
Status
Not open for further replies.