Indiana Jones Zavvi Steelbooks Release date discussion (Now 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2011
November 04, 2013 update:
From Wreck:
they have gone back to 2014 due to final sign-off issues and that we are working on a resolution

Original post:
A member on another site emailed Zavvi bout these and this is the reply they got-
The response was that zavvi can not get the indiana jones steelbooks as their suppliers are unable to provide it. They then cancelled my order as well.

When queried why, they advised that they will be removing these from their website.

What an absolute farce

Last edited by a moderator:

Interesting ... they also jacked up the original steelbook price for a regular amaray version. Wonder what will happen to those who pre-ordered now.

as a thought those links should be deleted im tired and just ordered those and then realised they where not steels, i didn't read on properly but if links where not there wouldn't be an issue, maybe stop someone making same mistake as a thought?
right thats me done off to bed now.

Recent inquiry as to the status:

Sent by: You. 12 January 2014, 7:48

In March of 2013, it was revealed that Zavvi would have steelbooks for the Indiana Jones franchise. The date was moved to June then July and now into 2014. Is there any hope that the 4 movie series will indeed be released as steelbooks since the amarays are already available on Zavvi?

Please check these threads to see how wanted these really are! (I removed the threads for this posting)

I request a thorough investigation be done regarding the status of these releases before responding.

Thanks.
Shadow of Light (Hi-Def Ninja)

----------------------------------------------------------

Sent by: zavvi. 12 January 2014, 12:29

Hello Roshan,

Thank you for getting in touch about these items.

The release dates are being pushed back by our supplier so that they can provide the best possible product. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. We will always keep our site updated with any changed.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Kim

I presume that because Indy officially became a resident of the house of mouse that this is causing the delay

something tells me these going to be june 2014 if we are lucky failing that they have gone dead.
no mods with any more info at all as drum said 30/9/2013 "tentative date" has well passed i take its not looking good?

Hope the gloss machine is permanently fixed for when they eventually get released.

something tells me these going to be june 2014 if we are lucky failing that they have gone dead.
no mods with any more info at all as drum said 30/9/2013 "tentative date" has well passed i take its not looking good?

Dear god, NO! I hope if they do release them finally that it'll be in July! Way too many Disney steelbooks being released in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.