Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PLATFORM: PS3/Xbox360

RELEASE DATE: April 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): £67.40
PS3 version
Xbox version

imagecvrl.jpg

The Injustice: Gods Among Us Collector's Edition for the UK comes in a similar box to Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition but with a completely different statue. WB Games has made one significant correction this time around by including a Steelbook case. The otherwise excellent Arkham City Collector's Edition disappointingly put the game disk in a paper sleeve. No word on how the North American Collector's Edition stores the disc.

Attachments

• 0fef37367fda74886012a7bcc5cc9371.jpg
    0fef37367fda74886012a7bcc5cc9371.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 153
Last edited by a moderator:
Mine dispatched earlier too. :oohyeah:

The game is getting some decent reviews, and there are some unboxing videos of this edition on Youtube... definitely worth the money IMO. Can't wait to receive it!

The picture doesnt do the statue a justice. Its beautifuly sculpted and the detail is amazing. Quite big also, best collectors edition ive ever bought for a game.

Reactions: rodtp
Mine arrived this morning, but I've only had the chance to play on the game for an hour or two, Just looking at the characters really impressed me though... I love the costumes and their special moves. :D

As for the edition itself, the statue is awesome! Although, the smell of that plastic makes my stomach turn for some reason lol. The steelbook could have been better IMO (I preferred the old artwork), and it's a shame the interior is blank... but any steelbook is better than no steelbook I suppose. :)