Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PLATFORM: PS3/Xbox360

RELEASE DATE: April 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): £67.40
PS3 version
Xbox version

imagecvrl.jpg

The Injustice: Gods Among Us Collector's Edition for the UK comes in a similar box to Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition but with a completely different statue. WB Games has made one significant correction this time around by including a Steelbook case. The otherwise excellent Arkham City Collector's Edition disappointingly put the game disk in a paper sleeve. No word on how the North American Collector's Edition stores the disc.

Attachments

• 0fef37367fda74886012a7bcc5cc9371.jpg
    0fef37367fda74886012a7bcc5cc9371.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 153
Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shitballs that looks AWESOME! Hoping for a decent price on this, as I really want it. :drool:

The Collector's Edition contains:

- An exclusive 25cm tall statue of Batman and Wonder Woman
- Two issues of a brand new DC Comics series
- Three exclusive skins based on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman from DC Comics – The New 52
- The game packaged in an exclusive steelbook

this UK version looks hella' better then the US version right now IMO. I have never imported a ps3 game before but will a UK ps3 game disc work in a N.A. ps3 ? Cuz' Im tempted to say I might import this set as is so awesome.

this UK version looks hella' better then the US version right now IMO. I have never imported a ps3 game before but will a UK ps3 game disc work in a N.A. ps3 ? Cuz' Im tempted to say I might import this set as is so awesome.

You'll be Ok importing this and so will I B-)

Posted from My Chingon Cell \m/ (>_

Cool! This set looks killer compared to the N.A. version. I really-really hope that steelbook included in this set will be G2! (although it looks G1 in the pic).

The pic is probably the X360 version. Warner Bros. has released G2 Steelbooks in the past with Mortal Kombat and Batman: Arkham City, so I'm sure the PS3 version of this will include a G2 Steelbook. :)

The pic is probably the X360 version. Warner Bros. has released G2 Steelbooks in the past with Mortal Kombat and Batman: Arkham City, so I'm sure the PS3 version of this will include a G2 Steelbook. :)

sweet thats great news! The only game steel I own (well kept anyways) is the Arkham City one. Im looking forward to this one... the art in the small pic looks pretty great.

sweet thats great news! The only game steel I own (well kept anyways) is the Arkham City one. Im looking forward to this one... the art in the small pic looks pretty great.

It does look pretty great. I'm not really into Steelbooks anymore, but even I'm tempted by this one.

It does look pretty great. I'm not really into Steelbooks anymore, but even I'm tempted by this one.

OMG, your not into steelbooks! what hanus crime have you committed :p :D

^^^ Im just joking, obviously. Is it just video game steel's that your not into or just overall? I really cut back on steel's myself over the last year. I had a collection of around 150 blu-ray steels that is down to just under 60 steels now. Much happier with that now actually. Steelbooks aren't what they used to be that for sure.

I dont collect gaming steelbooks either. Just ever kept the one (Arkham City) and sold the rest if I ever got any as freebies. But like you say this one looks really rad from the pic.

If I ever collected gaming steel's it would probably only be for the comic book character games, Hitman, Uncharted and Resident Evil games. Even then Im not all that interested.

Anyways, this game looks really awesome though from the trailers. Probably just a great game to play with friends and mash some buttons, lol.

OMG, your not into steelbooks! what hanus crime have you committed :p :D

^^^ Im just joking, obviously. Is it just video game steel's that your not into or just overall? I really cut back on steel's myself over the last year. I had a collection of around 150 blu-ray steels that is down to just under 60 steels now. Much happier with that now actually. Steelbooks aren't what they used to be that for sure.

I dont collect gaming steelbooks either. Just ever kept the one (Arkham City) and sold the rest if I ever got any as freebies. But like you say this one looks really rad from the pic.

If I ever collected gaming steel's it would probably only be for the comic book character games, Hitman, Uncharted and Resident Evil games. Even then Im not all that interested.

Anyways, this game looks really awesome though from the trailers. Probably just a great game to play with friends and mash some buttons, lol.

I was hardcore into Steelbooks for a long time (became addicted when I was an employee at Future Shop), but after ten or so in a row arrived smashed to pieces... plus my shelf fell over when a train went by, causing two of my Steelbooks to become badly dented... it's just full of too much hassle and heartache. I don't have the funds to continuously worry about the condition of my film collection, so I quit cold turkey. All that remains is a couple King Kong Steelbooks for my film collection and then Mortal Kombat, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and Uncharted 3 for my video games.

I was hardcore into Steelbooks for a long time (became addicted when I was an employee at Future Shop), but after ten or so in a row arrived smashed to pieces... plus my shelf fell over when a train went by, causing two of my Steelbooks to become badly dented... it's just full of too much hassle and heartache. I don't have the funds to continuously worry about the condition of my film collection, so I quit cold turkey. All that remains is a couple King Kong Steelbooks for my film collection and then Mortal Kombat, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and Uncharted 3 for my video games.

Yeah, I hear you with what your saying. When a hobby isn't "fun" anymore it becomes more of a head-ache and there's no point continuing on especially when $$$ are going out of your pocket too. I pretty much was in the same boat but in the sense that I was totally overwhelmed by the sheer # of steels I had already and how many were coming out. It came to the point where collecting them wasn't fun anymore and with so many re-releases now a days they started to lose the collector appeal to me as well although i still enjoy them for what they are. So I decided to sell a whole whack of them and just collect for movies that I was hard-core about and quit gaming steelbooks all together (I used to have like 15 it wasn't many).

Once I did that the hobby actually became "fun" for me again so now I enjoy it but at a much more leisurely pace and If I do end up getting something I dont like I get rid of it right away. Im probably one of the rare few that was able to let go around here as well with steelbooks and stop buying so many. It really can be addictive!

Anyhow :rolleyes: LOL... Im really hoping this set will be available on Amazon UK and it will be easy to purchase and import that way.

Yeah, I hear you with what your saying. When a hobby isn't "fun" anymore it becomes more of a head-ache and there's no point continuing on especially when $$$ are going out of your pocket too. I pretty much was in the same boat but in the sense that I was totally overwhelmed by the sheer # of steels I had already and how many were coming out. It came to the point where collecting them wasn't fun anymore and with so many re-releases now a days they started to lose the collector appeal to me as well although i still enjoy them for what they are. So I decided to sell a whole whack of them and just collect for movies that I was hard-core about and quit gaming steelbooks all together (I used to have like 15 it wasn't many).

Once I did that the hobby actually became "fun" for me again so now I enjoy it but at a much more leisurely pace and If I do end up getting something I dont like I get rid of it right away. Im probably one of the rare few that was able to let go around here as well with steelbooks and stop buying so many. It really can be addictive!

Anyhow :rolleyes: LOL... Im really hoping this set will be available on Amazon UK and it will be easy to purchase and import that way.

I agree on all levels. It's ridiculously addictive and I have an addictive personality, so it's best for me to just let go. Same goes for slipcovers... always worried about those being damaged, too, so quit that hobby as well.

Anyway, I don't see why this wouldn't be available on Amazon U.K., but the thought of a Steelbook AND a statue going safely across seas is a little scary. It'd have to be ridiculously well-packed, that's for sure.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
I agree on all levels. It's ridiculously addictive and I have an addictive personality, so it's best for me to just let go. Same goes for slipcovers... always worried about those being damaged, too, so quit that hobby as well.

Anyway, I don't see why this wouldn't be available on Amazon U.K., but the thought of a Steelbook AND a statue going safely across seas is a little scary. It'd have to be ridiculously well-packed, that's for sure.

Yeah slipcovers are no better... not to mention those f^cking stickers they put on them!

I dont see why amz uk wont have it either. I have no worries buying from amazon... hassle free exchange and amz uk in specific have good packaging in my experience so Im not worried getting this from them.

Now lets just wait and see if this game lives up to the hype!