Inside Out (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #31) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: TBA
Price: $64 (Full Slip) - $66 (Lenticular) - $128 (One Click:1 Full slip and 1 Lenticular)
Note: WEA
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey - Price includes all HDN fees and shipping fees. Will be shipped by China Post, if you want EMS it is an additional $10 PER COPY (specify when posting in the GB thread)

SteelBook | Full Slip | Lenticular

1.jpg BE Inside Out fullslip back.jpg lenti.gif
2.jpg BE Inside Out fullslip front.jpg

Actual pictures:
CLICK HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the price including shipping or is it plus Shipping?

Stated in the OP here and in GB thread ;)

Price includes all HDN fees and shipping fees. Will be shipped by China Post, if you want EMS it is an additional $10 PER COPY (specify when posting in the GB thread)

Stated in the OP here and in GB thread ;)

Price includes all HDN fees and shipping fees. Will be shipped by China Post, if you want EMS it is an additional $10 PER COPY (specify when posting in the GB thread)

Hi Farès, just noticed in the GB that price includes all fees and shipping. Will this be the same for the marvel releases and other blu fans on the way?

Cheers

Reactions: metalpaul1000
Hi Farès, just noticed in the GB that price includes all fees and shipping. Will this be the same for the marvel releases and other blu fans on the way?

Cheers

That is something we only know on a GB by GB basis. I would like to assume that the next Blufans GB (which should be Ant Man) will be direct shipping but until I post the official GB this is not 100% confirmed.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
That is something we only know on a GB by GB basis. I would like to assume that the next Blufans GB (which should be Ant Man) will be direct shipping but until I post the official GB this is not 100% confirmed.

Cheers cooey.

Hopefully that continues then because that seems like the best way in some cases like with blu fans and HDzeta plus it saves a lot of time, effort and pain on the GB host

Cheers cooey.

Hopefully that continues then because that seems like the best way in some cases like with blu fans and HDzeta plus it saves a lot of time, effort and pain on the GB host

It certainly does mate but if they end up saying we need to use hubs then that'll be the way we will have to do it :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo