USA Order: :amazon: Amazon.com
Release Date: 08/04/15

Canada Order:
Amazon.ca - 3D Edition
Amazon.ca - 2D Edition

insurgent_BDLent.gif
Insurgent-BD-flip_R3.gif

The 2D and 3D Blu-ray Combo Packs will include:
  • Dolby TrueHD Atmos, Dolby Digital 2.0 Audio Optimized for Late Night Listening, and Descriptive Audio 2.0 English; Dolby Digital 5.1 Spanish Audio
  • English SDH, English, and Spanish Subtitles
  • Audio Commentary with Producers Doug Wick and Lucy Fisher
  • Insurgent Unlocked: The Ultimate Behind-the-Scenes Access Feature-Length Documentary
  • Diverging: Adapting Insurgent to the Screen
  • From Divergent to Insurgent
  • The Others: Cast and Characters
  • The Train Fight Unlocked
  • The Peter Hayes Story
  • Marketing Gallery
Bluray_Banner.jpg

Attachments

• Insurgent-Blu-ray.jpg
    Insurgent-Blu-ray.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 270
Last edited by a moderator:
They both look pretty nice! Doesn't look like much depth or transition on the 2D, but it's shiny! I like the character flip on the 3D! :LOL:

Entertainment One in Canada released both of these, too, though I'm sure the backs of the slipcovers are different. Nevertheless, the lenticular front and spines are clear of any bilingual text which made me a very happy Canadian Blu-ray collector. :)

I went with the 3D edition, though I actually like the image on the 2D one better. For $2 more, though, I get a 3D disc and a DVD copy, so more bang for my buck going with the 3D edition.

I'll add the Canadian order links to the OP.

That's a good news @tridon, most of the time they make the Canadian version a little different from the U.S version.

That's a good news @tridon, most of the time they make the Canadian version a little different from the U.S version.

Well one spine is bilingual, but the usual "display" spine is all-English. The front is completely English, too.

Anybody know if the 3D slipcover fits over the steelbook?

Nope, sorry. These will only fit amaray cases. If you like the lenticular, your best bet would be to grab a slipcover and turn the lenticular into a magnet for your SteelBook.