USA Order: :amazon: Amazon.com
Release Date: 08/04/15

Canada Order:
Amazon.ca - 3D Edition
Amazon.ca - 2D Edition

insurgent_BDLent.gif
Insurgent-BD-flip_R3.gif

The 2D and 3D Blu-ray Combo Packs will include:
  • Dolby TrueHD Atmos, Dolby Digital 2.0 Audio Optimized for Late Night Listening, and Descriptive Audio 2.0 English; Dolby Digital 5.1 Spanish Audio
  • English SDH, English, and Spanish Subtitles
  • Audio Commentary with Producers Doug Wick and Lucy Fisher
  • Insurgent Unlocked: The Ultimate Behind-the-Scenes Access Feature-Length Documentary
  • Diverging: Adapting Insurgent to the Screen
  • From Divergent to Insurgent
  • The Others: Cast and Characters
  • The Train Fight Unlocked
  • The Peter Hayes Story
  • Marketing Gallery
Bluray_Banner.jpg

Attachments

• Insurgent-Blu-ray.jpg
    Insurgent-Blu-ray.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 270
Last edited by a moderator:
@bloodsnake007 It'a slipcase edition, sorry for the poor pics, but i was followed to a employer of MediaWorld.....lol
IMG-20150805-WA0023_zpswqasj1nt.jpg

IMG-20150805-WA0022_zps2k1aksl2.jpg
@Il Furiano Slipcase Edition?! :woot: AWESOME!!!!!!!
excited.gif
Now I REALLY, REALLY want it! :hungry: Soon I'll be sending you a PM! :thumbs: And THANKS for almost getting into trouble just to take the pics :photo: :p, I bet that employer thought you were going to steal that bluray! LOL! :hilarious:

Reactions: Il Furiano
I went with the 3D edition, though I actually like the image on the 2D one better. For $2 more, though, I get a 3D disc and a DVD copy, so more bang for my buck going with the 3D edition.

This is off topic but may I ask why more bang for your buck matters to you? Do you have a 3d TV and BD-player? Will you even use the DVD? And this is not just meant for you but for others that buy these 3D and or combo releaes and then note more bang for you buck as a reason to buy that over another edition. Particullarly since you liked the other artwork better.

I've just always found that odd when people site the fact that you get a DVD as well as a good thing even though there's little to no chance of them even using it.

Divergent had an exclusive slip in Canada for Videotron and Archambault. Does anyone know if they have one for Insurgent?
@AirZonk Even though I havent seen this Exclusive Slip for part 1, it's still a Great question! :thumbs: More Editions the better! :woot:

Hopefully one of our Canadian Amigos will be able to answer that ;) @Drum18 @kaw @tridon @AlienKing @Netclone

Reactions: AlienKing
@AirZonk Even though I havent seen this Exclusive Slip for part 1, it's still a Great question! :thumbs: More Editions the better! :woot:

Hopefully one of our Canadian Amigos will be able to answer that ;) @Drum18 @kaw @tridon @AlienKing @Netclone
Unfortunately, we don't have Videotron or Archambault in my province. I checked Archambault's online store but no exclusives that I can see.
@bonakaze might be able to tell you more...

Reactions: AlienKing
To my Canadian Ninja Bros and Sister @tridon @kaw @AlienKing @Netclone @Drum18 @bonakaze @rj531 :thumbs:

Now that we have established that the artwork above is indeed the Edition @AirZonk was talking about, who can help locate this GEM?! :woot: :notworthy: PLEASE send me a PM! THANKS! :cool:
This is the one you want?
http://www.archambault.ca/burger-neil-divergence-ACH003525365-fr-pr

If so, maybe I can help. All my stores seems to have it, BUT not sure if the lenti is included. Normally lenti slipcover are for 1st print only...

Gimme me a shout if you want my help.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
This is the one you want?
http://www.archambault.ca/burger-neil-divergence-ACH003525365-fr-pr

If so, maybe I can help. All my stores seems to have it, BUT not sure if the lenti is included. Normally lenti slipcover are for 1st print only...

Gimme me a shout if you want my help.
@Drum18 Yup! That's the one! :woot: :thumbs: Hopefully it does come with some type of slip :ohno: You know me, I'm a Slipcover Wh*re! :naughty: :D

I'll be sending you a PM very soon! :writing: Thanks Marc! :notworthy:
Hey, @bloodsnake007 -- I think that was only located in Quebec, so @Drum18 is definitely your man for the job. :thumbs:
@tridon SWEET! I appreciate that Mr. Kenzilla! :cool:

@bloodsnake007 nice slipcover and cheap too ! but if you are a Divergent fan you absolutely need the FutureShop Steelbook and the ES Steel as well, both Stunning Steel release. I love Divergent and never get tired of watching it, but I was disappointed for INSURGENT not nearly as strong as the first movie, but will get the Amaray US Slipcover as I am Boycotting BestBuy as I know if I order they will send me a copy with Spine Slash as it has become so common now with them.