Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: May 8, 2018
Purchase link: HDN GB HERE (at 5th May, random time between 8-10 AM ET) ; pre-order at HDzeta shop 10:00 ET USA. Check your local time here.
Price: TBA

DZwnOv_VwAADpjF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw import tax as we thought @DMD4k , 13 euro handling fee for clearance process + 21% VAT from amount which I gave them - 40 Euro. Value marked on package by zeta was only 16USD. Package wasn´t even opened, the original coloured tape was intact.

Draconian import duty rules and fees. Benefit of remaining in the EU. This is going to continue I am afraid.

USA - customs limit is $800
AU - Think it is around $1000 AUD
UK - 15 GBP (dinner for one or two)
EU - similar to the above converted to EUR.

Hey, glad you got it @Hereticz. Best thing is they didn't unseal it for you. Price, whatcha gonna do... s*** happens, it's always a gamble when you import. Now you know they don't really trust the declared value by the sender lol It's even worse if they mark "gift". That's a red flag most of the time.
The important thing is you got it. Enjoy!

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Draconian import duty rules and fees. Benefit of remaining in the EU. This is going to continue I am afraid.

True... do you think you'll be free from import duties though once Brexit takes effect?

Yeah something like this really piss me off, the amount is just ridiculous! Do you think it will change in UK after the Brexit process is done?

If anyone is looking to trade this for a Thor Ragnarok single lenti feel free to shoot me a pm :thumbs:

Last edited:
Yeah something like this really piss me off, the amount is just ridiculous! Do you think it will change in UK after the Brexit process is done?

99.99% of the premium packages are made in Asia (outside EU) and somehow they are slipping through UK customs who appears to be relaxed than their EU counterparts. There is no reason why Brexit could affect current trend unless HMRC / HO calls it enough is enough and starts imposing stricter checks.

Last edited:
Got mine finally :drool::oohyeah::cigar:

View attachment 375151

Btw import tax as we thought @DMD4k , 13 euro handling fee for clearance process + 21% VAT from amount which I gave them - 40 Euro. Value marked on package by zeta was only 16USD. Package wasn´t even opened, the original coloured tape was intact.
Luckily it wasn’t opened. I now you open them, but they could open it for you and damage it in the process.
Every now and then they just flag something. They really don’t look at the value on the package.
I’ve heard (from our customs office) they are going to “check” more and more. Mainly for the reason to “protect” the EU for importing goods cheaply from countries like China, etc.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Luckily it wasn’t opened. I now you open them, but they could open it for you and damage it in the process.
Every now and then they just flag something. They really don’t look at the value on the package.
I’ve heard (from our customs office) they are going to “check” more and more. Mainly for the reason to “protect” the EU for importing goods cheaply from countries like China, etc.

Yeah that´s what I heard as well and it really concerns me, Blufans and HDzeta will become outrageously expensive EEK!. Hopefuly packages from Korea and Hong Kong ( Manta ) won´t get hit so often :ohno:

Yeah that´s what I heard as well and it really concerns me, Blufans and HDzeta will become outrageously expensive EEK!. Hopefuly packages from Korea and Hong Kong ( Manta ) won´t get hit so often :ohno:
Yep, let’s hope it doesn’t happen that often. (Table knock) the last couple of weeks I don’t have any issues and hopefully the orders I already have coming from Korea (waiting for customs clearance right now) are no problem too.

I’ve given up on Zavvi. Still two orders in the queue, but I have cancelled the rest. For every steelbook, above €25, I have to pay an additional €13. Thank god for @apsmith21 :thumbs: and I hope HMV will get more UHD releases so I can order them via @cooey :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey and apsmith21
Yep, let’s hope it doesn’t happen that often. (Table knock) the last couple of weeks I don’t have any issues and hopefully the orders I already have coming from Korea (waiting for customs clearance right now) are no problem too.

I’ve given up on Zavvi. Still two orders in the queue, but I have cancelled the rest. For every steelbook, above €25, I have to pay an additional €13. Thank god for @apsmith21 :thumbs: and I hope HMV will get more UHD releases so I can order them via @cooey :thumbs:

That´s crazy. I never got hit from Zavvi yet. But I have now The Hills Have Eyes on the way so hopefuly this one gets through as well.

My copy has arrived as well. Still need to wait a couple of days to unpack it.
The package of course, not the steel :happy: