Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: May 8, 2018
Purchase link: HDN GB HERE (at 5th May, random time between 8-10 AM ET) ; pre-order at HDzeta shop 10:00 ET USA. Check your local time here.
Price: TBA

DZwnOv_VwAADpjF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, SCF8, but way too much room in there for my liking. Ideally SBC should come out with an in-between size.

Reactions: willbar84
I agree, SCF8, but way too much room in there for my liking. Ideally SBC should come out with an in-between size.

That was my only concern as there is an extra 4.5mm depth in the 8 vs the 4. Sealed would be an easy choice to go with the 8 but unsealed not so much. Looks like I will be ordering some 8s and 4s then settling on the 8s for the zetas as come the end of the day it’s probably better to have that extra little buffer to work with. Thanks for your help @Apollon and @DMD4k :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
@willbar84 I prefer to have a bit of "room" instead of an exact fit which may damage the slip or steelbook over time when being slid in and out.

That was concern and why I thought I would ask the fellow Ninjas for some advice. Looking at Interstellar now you can ever so slightly see it buckling in the weak points and not holding shape as well as it could be. Another great point you make which I feared over time especially being a Lenti that the fold tabs would create enough friction over time to scratch the surface. There’s none there now after a few trial runs but since this is such a Limited Edition I wanted to just take that extra precaution with my OCD kicking in a notch :ohno: Once again thanks @Apollon for your help and advice.

• Thanks
Reactions: Chokwe and IRON MAN
Well I just opened my copy and, there are scratches on the back of the Steelbook (+ dust under the gloss, and I think actual finger prints under the gloss as well)