Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: May 8, 2018
Purchase link: HDN GB HERE (at 5th May, random time between 8-10 AM ET) ; pre-order at HDzeta shop 10:00 ET USA. Check your local time here.
Price: TBA

DZwnOv_VwAADpjF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm seriously thinking of getting all my Asian orders sent to a UK address anymore.

I would have mine tomorrow (and not another 2 weeks time) and I would have less chance of getting caught for customs as it looks like UK customs never pull anything.

Would work out €4 more expensive but I think it would be worth it.......

I rejoice too early I guess, package stuck on customs a day longer so it should be here tomorrow, but the newest update gives me little concerns "Customs clearance not concluded. Info request sent to customer" maybe I will get hit :ohno:

I rejoice too early I guess, package stuck on customs a day longer so it should be here tomorrow, but the newest update gives me little concerns "Customs clearance not concluded. Info request sent to customer" maybe I will get hit :ohno:

Hell at least you're getting updates. Mine still says "tracking number not found" :bored:

Can't speak for NL, but if that had been directed at me I'd brace myself to be hit with a sledgehammer :LOL:
Good luck.

Can't speak for NL, but if that had been directed at me I'd brace myself to be hit with a sledgehammer :LOL:
Good luck.

Yeah the package is still on hold so I expect to get hit :meh: this is already the most expensive edition I ever bought, import tax will get it even higher :greedy::greedy:

Yeah the package is still on hold so I expect to get hit :meh: this is already the most expensive edition I ever bought, import tax will get it even higher :greedy::greedy:
And that's probably why it was stopped. Oh well, take comfort in that it looks like a stellar edition. You'll be happy about it in a couple of days.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
And that's probably why it was stopped. Oh well, take comfort in that it looks like a stellar edition. You'll be happy about it in a couple of days.

I don´t know, I think HDzeta marked it the usual 20 usd, so I have no idea what´s going on here, will see...