Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: May 8, 2018
Purchase link: HDN GB HERE (at 5th May, random time between 8-10 AM ET) ; pre-order at HDzeta shop 10:00 ET USA. Check your local time here.
Price: TBA

DZwnOv_VwAADpjF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i prefer all text on the materials to be printed in the spoken native language of the film. this movie was filmed in english. this is not a chinese movie.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: PracticingPat
i prefer all text on the materials to be printed in the spoken native language of the film. this movie was filmed in english. this is not a chinese movie.

HDzeta is a Chinese Retailer based in China catering primarily to the Chinese Market.

To have Title on the Spine written in both English and Chinese is that so bad ? A little respect is in Order don't you think !?

Obviously he means he thinks it’s nice to have writing on it from the country it comes from. «Normal» people don’t buy film releases from Asia. Don’t see anything wrong about that, no need for mocking. And, per defintion, China would be exotic from Europe/US. :droid:

Reactions: Actarus

I agree with you. Recently I passed on The Killing of a Sacred Deer mediabook simply because of “Ein Film Von...” (Not gonna pass Interstellar though, too good of an edition overall.)

I like to have releases from their origin countries. I have a handful of French films directly from France, for instance, and I prefer them that way (as long as subs are included, of course).

It would be great if HDZ made their collectible releases all-English. These are very limited and are not being sold in stores all over China, so there’s absolutely no need for Chinese writing on the spine.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about chinese customers who buy from this chinese store? Don't they have the right to be able to read what's written on the package? especially when they don't even use the same alphabet.

Reactions: Actarus
Please don’t “fix” my posts, I’m sure you have enough of your own material to work on. Thank you.

And as for the moderators: please don’t EDIT my writing. Because what stands next to my user name up there now is NOT what I’ve written in the first place. If I’ve crossed the line, simply delete the entire post; I’ll take it as a warning, and I’m not gonna pursue the issue any further. Thank you.

HDzeta is a Chinese Retailer based in China catering primarily to the Chinese Market.

To have Title on the Spine written in both English and Chinese is that so bad ? A little respect is in Order don't you think !?

Not trying to be disrespectful man. Just my opinion/preference with a couple facts thrown in.

Last edited:
What about chinese customers who buy from this chinese store? Don't they have the right to be able to read what's written on the package? especially when they don't even use the same alphabet.

That's what you have J-cards for. Once you unwrap the movie and bin the packaging, the original beneath remains intact.

Plus everybody speaks English, everybody. It's universal language. It's like Super Mario, nobody can say they never played it.