Mar 12, 2018
UK
Release date: September 11, 2023
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99

b8dfc233-f591-490a-badc-504566470430 Medium.jpeg

cc1d660f-ef7a-4aa2-a8cf-d0b35dc50935 Medium.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow - you're both lucky, then. Tracking shows mine still in the Royal Mail network somewhere with expected delivery date of Monday.
My Rumble in the bronx was the first to dispatch of everything and it is still showing as awaiting pickup.

Wow - you're both lucky, then. Tracking shows mine still in the Royal Mail network somewhere with expected delivery date of Monday.
Mines not expected until Monday as well. Par for the course. I send most things RM 48h tracked; I did a rough guesstimate over four months of sales and guess what, the mean time of arrival was roughly 4 days. :LOL:
RM 96h tracked they mean.

Mines not expected until Monday as well. Par for the course. I send most things RM 48h tracked; I did a rough guesstimate over four months of sales and guess what, the mean time of arrival was roughly 4 days. :LOL:
RM 96h tracked they mean.
The problem is cos they send you a dispatch notification as soon as they generate the shipping label but sometimes it can take 1 or 2 days before Royal Mail actually get it.

Reactions: TheWildEye
The problem is cos they send you a dispatch notification as soon as they generate the shipping label but sometimes it can take 1 or 2 days before Royal Mail actually get it.
Yes - I always go in to the tracking details to see what stage it's really at. Even so, RM deliveries around my way are appalling. Recently, an item that had reached my local Delivery Office and said was going to be delivered on a Wednesday arrived the following Sunday!!

Reactions: TheWildEye

This was based on my sales via eBay. From the moment I dropped off the parcel until the day it arrived, the RM48 was not good. Whereas the RM24 Tracked was almost spot on most of the time. Obviously they seriously prioritise the faster services, at least throughout my area.
RM24 Tracked is actually much better value in my opinion than the RM48 for relatively little extra cost.

It’s the universe making up for my 48hr tracked The Green Knight Collector’s Edition from eBay being stuck somewhere in the mail system for two weeks now.