Link:
Zavvi - £23.99
Amazon - £20.00
Base - £19.99
HMV- £19.99
Notes: 2-disc edition coming from Warner Home Video

81wjqrXwJnL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the print run on UK Digibooks? Where can I find this info?
I ask because I recently bought The Walking Dead season 4 full price and now it's dropped to nearly half!
Also Catching Fire is available for £9.99 long after release date [emoji102]
I don't think they release that info. The majority of UK Digibooks are easy to get but there have been a few that have sold out. Senna and Jaws both sold out so it's probably worth picking up if you want it.:thumbs:

Blows all the Steelbooks releases out of the water that's for sure. Remember if you're in the UK you can use Flubit to bring the price down a bit ;) (bare in mind if Amazon UK lower the price considerably more Flubit might not allow you to cancel).

I could be wrong, but it looks like the difference between this and the U.S. Walmart is the Walmart edition has the the booklet inside the packaging separately. (Rather than being the package)

@Prazzers The walmart edition is a neo-pack which is similar to a digipack but it is full gloss and I believe it is metal (similar to future packs vs steelbooks).

I have not had a problem with zavvi or amazon. But I would go with amazon if I had to pick, I also don't think you need to use gift wrapping in this case, however it will definitely be the best way to protect your digibook.

If I didn't already join the GB for the walmart one I'd consider this..but the neo pack interstellar will look nice next to the gravity neo pack (from amazon)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and Prazzers
What is the print run on UK Digibooks? Where can I find this info?
I ask because I recently bought The Walking Dead season 4 full price and now it's dropped to nearly half!
Also Catching Fire is available for £9.99 long after release date [emoji102]

I read elsewhere that the print run is likely to be 20,000 for the UK edition - Don't know how reliable that is though.

Also found info on the contents of the second BD in the package....
  • The Science of Interstellar—Extended cut of the broadcast special.
  • Plotting an Interstellar Journey—Discusses the film’s origins, influences and narrative designs.
  • Life on Cooper’s Farm—Bringing Americana and the grounded nature of a farm to a sci-fi space movie.
  • The Dust—Learn how cast and crew avoided sand blindness, and see how to create, and clean up after, a catastrophic dust storm.
  • TARS and CASE—Designing and building these unique characters and how they were brought to life on set and in the film.
  • Cosmic Sounds—The concepts, process, and recording of Hans Zimmer’s unforgettable score.
  • The Space Suits—A look at the design and build of the suits and helmets, and what it was like to wear them.
  • The Endurance—Explore this massive set with a guided tour by production designer Nathan Crowley.
  • Shooting in Iceland: Miller’s Planet/Mann’s Planet—Travel with the cast and crew to Iceland and see the challenges they faced in creating two vastly different worlds in one country.
  • The Ranger and the Lander—A look at the other two spaceships in the film.
  • Miniatures in Space—Marvel at the large-scale models used in the explosive docking sequence.
  • The Simulation of Zero-G—Discover the various methods that the filmmakers used to create a zero gravity environment.
  • Celestial Landmarks—Explore how the filmmakers used practical special effects informed by real scientific equations to give the illusion of real space travel for both the actors and the audience.
  • Across All Dimensions and Time—A look at the concept and design of the Tesseract, which incorporated a practical set rather than a green screen.
  • Final Thoughts—The cast and crew reflect back on their Interstellar experience.
  • Theatrical Trailers
The Blu-ray includes a Digital Version of the film that can be accessed through UltraViolet

Digibook
  • Includes all bonus features from Blu-ray #2
  • Forty-eight page picture booklet edited from “Interstellar: Beyond Time And Space: Inside Christopher Nolan’s Sci-Fi Epic”

20,000 is from the Warner Bros press release so pretty reliable .

No mention if the Imax sequences are in Imax on the disc (they are in the Paramount release) .

20,000 is from the Warner Bros press release so pretty reliable .

No mention if the Imax sequences are in Imax on the disc (they are in the Paramount release) .

^^^ That could be a deal breaker… gotta' have the IMAX scene's! Thats a d*ck move if Paramount has exclusivity rights for the IMAX scenes. Studio's **shake, head**

The Nova media listing for the Korean edition notes Imax in the description and I can't imagine Warners doing their own transfer for their releases. So fingers crossed.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Can you get dinged with customs from Amazon UK?
That depends where you are, I think you are in Canada so the limit is higher. You shouldn't get hit with customs.

@Prazzers The walmart edition is a neo-pack which is similar to a digipack but it is full gloss and I believe it is metal (similar to future packs vs steelbooks).

I have not had a problem with zavvi or amazon. But I would go with amazon if I had to pick, I also don't think you need to use gift wrapping in this case, however it will definitely be the best way to protect your digibook.

If I didn't already join the GB for the walmart one I'd consider this..but the neo pack interstellar will look nice next to the gravity neo pack (from amazon)
The Neo packs aren't made out of metal although they do give a metal effect. They are made out of plastic I believe. They are very impressive, the gloss and colours really pop on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prazzers
Any new info about the subs?

I've just read that the release will have English, French & Spanish Dolby Digital audio, subtitles in the same 3 languages plus English audio description.
Just developed a theory - may be completely wrong;), but here goes... Perhaps the main disc is the same as the USA and Canada BD release, hence inclusion of Spanish & French audio & subs?
For anyone who hasn't seen the Spanish Interstellar thread, here are the details on that version...
Audio: English, Spanish, German
Subtitles: Spanish, Norwegian, Icelandic, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Dutch, English HoH

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885 and Sampy