Link:
Zavvi - £23.99
Amazon - £20.00
Base - £19.99
HMV- £19.99
Notes: 2-disc edition coming from Warner Home Video

81wjqrXwJnL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like this is the one I'll have to go for. Hoped for a UK steel or digipack of some sort. Absolutely loved this movie so wanted to get a nice special release but never really been a huge fan of the books.

I'm confused, what is the difference between a Neo-Pack and a Digibook...same front artwork, has the book both releases, bit confused
A Neo-Pak is basically a digipack with a special kind of metallic finish, the booklet is contained inside the pack, but not fixed to it.
A digibook is usually a hardcover book with disc holders inside the front and/or back covers, sometimes the disc(s) are stored inside cardboard pages.
Hope that helps.

A Neo-Pak is basically a digipack with a special kind of metallic finish, the booklet is contained inside the pack, but not fixed to it.
A digibook is usually a hardcover book with disc holders inside the front and/or back covers, sometimes the disc(s) are stored inside cardboard pages.
Hope that helps.

Thanks so much, so a neo-Pak would be like Gremlins 30th anniversary edition that we can slip out and unfold ?

and a Digipak would be like the Harry Potter Hogwards Collection that is a book that slides out of the big slip cover and all the blu-rays are in pages like a book ?

if so now I get it :)

PS: can you tell me why the Uk digibook and the Japan Steelbook both have warner on the spine as it should but the disks have both logo Paramount and Warner. I was under the Impression that only North America would have Paramount disks ? or are they warner Prints even though both logo are on the disks. (asking as apparently there's talk about the Paramount Print to be more quality than the warner one for this specific release.

Don't suppose there's been a steelbook release anywhere for this flick with this particular artwork? I'm a big fan of that cover image.

Digibook and Neo-pack are completely different things. If the listing said digipack, then maybe it could be the NEO--but this says digibook, so no way. (Unless the guys at Amazon UK don't understand their product,which is totally possible.)

Oh lord if a true "Digibook" it will be yet another for me

Yes my thoughts exactly, as I look across at my wallet cowering in the corner LOL.
Hopefully though enough people that can afford it, will buy it to encourage Warner to produce more UK digis in the future.

I've just ordered this - I'm a bit concerned about a sell out given that Amazon.co.uk is currently limiting the quantity on this...

Reactions: digitalbabe
I really want to order this, but I'm so OCD especially when it come to digibooks, getting digibooks where the corner's are 'bent' and not sharp DRIVES ME MAD!!!:mad:, shame as this looks SUPERB:).

Love the fact that this is released as i Digibook rather than a steelbook (don't know if a steelbook will be released eventually). Hopefully a lot of people will get this one and maybe we'll see more UK digis released in the future.

Dylan Thomas!

Btw, why don't they just make jcards that are small enough to fit inside the digibooks?

Last edited:
I really want to order this, but I'm so OCD especially when it come to digibooks, getting digibooks where the corner's are 'bent' and not sharp DRIVES ME MAD!!!:mad:, shame as this looks SUPERB:).

I know what you mean. I've bought a bunch of the original Warner digibooks from Amazon and there's usually something wrong with them. Lucikly it seems they take better care of the newer releases, I guess nobody knew what a digibook was back in those days so they weren't handled properly.

I know what you mean. I've bought a bunch of the original Warner digibooks from Amazon and there's usually something wrong with them. Lucikly it seems they take better care of the newer releases, I guess nobody knew what a digibook was back in those days so they weren't handled properly.
I think the newer ones tend to be in better condition also. A lot of the older Digibooks have been in storage and picked up knocks here and there.

I really hoped this was going to get a steelbook release!

I've never bought a digibook before.

Should I get this, or import a steel (German Amazon I imagine)?