Link:
Zavvi - £23.99
Amazon - £20.00
Base - £19.99
HMV- £19.99
Notes: 2-disc edition coming from Warner Home Video

81wjqrXwJnL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As it is a Warner release it is extremely unlikely to be locked to region "B". Other non digibook versions will likely contain the same disc pressing as this one.
Interstellar Blu-ray releases is Paramount in USA so we cant be 100% if its region free in USA but might be region free as majority of paramount are but not always

Interstellar UK Blu-ray releases are from Warner so that will be region free for all UK releases

Note
Its not sold out yet in the UK its still available from amazon

Last edited:
Interstellar Blu-ray releases is Paramount in USA so we cant be 100% if its region free in USA but might be region free as majority of paramount are but not always

Interstellar UK Blu-ray releases are from Warner so that will be region free for all UK releases

Note
Its not sold out yet in the UK its still available from amazon

Yes, its a shame Paramount has opted not to produce a digibook version in the US, at least not yet!

Well, I was waiting for a UK steelbook for this, but for some baffling reason, still no announcement, but to be honest, looking at the poor artwork for the steelbook (where it is getting released), this Digibook is WAY better, much better cover artwork and some light reading.. and so pre-ordered from amazon. Can't wait for the end of March.

Reactions: mams and harry
Yes, looks more like this is going to have a slipcover for this, don't mind at all, helps protect the digibook itself

Just did a quick check, can't see a slipcover for any of the other digibook versions. Maybe the UK will be the only one with a slip - definitely no bad thing.

Ahh I get you. Anyone know if this has a limited run? Really want it but there's something else I want to get but can only afford one or the other for this month

Earlier posts in this thread mention Warner's statement that there would be 20,000 copies for the UK release.

Reactions: samwinchester10
Are there some infos about the languages? The spanish digibook has german language. Are this the same discs? Would prefer to have the digibook in english instead of spanish ;)

Are there some infos about the languages? The spanish digibook has german language. Are this the same discs? Would prefer to have the digibook in english instead of spanish ;)

The 2 different versions available in various European countries both include English audio.

Is Amazon the cheapest place for this? I feel like it's inevitable we'll get some ultimate SteelBook / Lenticular Slipbox set eventually but I absolutely love DigiBooks and this one is gorgeous.