Actarus

Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2014
フリード
Release Date: April 2nd, 2015

Purchase Link: Jsdvd LIVE

001- Taiwan Interstellar.jpg

Last edited:
Great, this will hopefully continue the great run of TW FP's we've had over the last few months. Looking forward to seeing a mock up with slip a/w

FuturPak trends just keep getting better and better lately, latest treatments are sweet (Godzilla, EOT, TMNT) so hope that this one would be as good...

Last edited:
EOT was also a very sweet one, it's so strange the finish is suppose to be ''matte I assume'' but it is so shiny, I don't even know what to call the finish on FuturePak Taiwan of EOT :wow:

Reactions: lgans316
I actually don't mind the placeholder a/w (minus the actors names) , think it looks quite surreal seeing 'spacemen' in the sea, with a nice gloss finish (and slip) it would look great IMO. Looking forward to seeing what's confirmed.

@Actarus Thanks for the update. Ordered!:D

No Problem matte :thumbs: ...I already had told my contact when it goes live to get me a couple of copies, don't care about what artwork it is(probably WWA unfortunately but it's gonna be different from FutureShop Exclusive), I just know that it's gonna be nice...Hope they make a killer slip to go with it, but even their regular looking slip the whole package is always nice to own :smuggrin:

Reactions: Hatori
All ordered, this Exodus & The Hobbit TBOTFA (will also preorder the Trilogy once it's live even though it's Jumbo Steenbok).... TW FTW!! ;)