Ip Man Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

May 2, 2012
Release date: April 25th, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon UK
HMV.com
Zavvi.com
Price: £22.99 (Amazon - HMV) - £24.99 (Zavvi)

1.JPG

2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MRD and chunk
Reactions: r1chitect
I've been trying to cancel my order with Zavvi for two days now and I keep getting a strange "Oops, our fault" error :banghead:
I have the same problem with my Jungle Book order. Hope they fix this soon :watch:

The orders you are trying to cancel, are they just one order on it's own or with another item in a deal or with a discount code?

Last edited:
There is just one item within the order. Basically it should work :confused:

Yeah that is odd then, you should be fine but maybe there is an issue they are trying to fix.
Seen a few mention this now And no mater what it's still dodgy though, what if an item that's out next week you want to cancel. Ol sneaky zav

Log into your Zavvi account and 'View Order', then 'Contact Us' and send them a message. I had a question about a shipment and they replied in a day.

Already done that :) I'm just waiting for their action now :)

The orders you are trying to cancel, are they just one order on it's own or with another item in a deal or with a discount code?

I have the item and a discount, but this is the first time it happened. I think they have a glitch on their website and since it happened during the weekend, they will probably fix it tomorrow :p
But I send a cancellation request via their customer service, just to be safe :)

Reactions: Flloydo
Just watched The Grandmaster, which I found to be ok, but wasn't as good as Ip Man... I'm yet to see the other two films in the trilogy though, so very tempted to get this!

OP updated with HMV and Zavvi links by the way. :thumbs: