• Maybe!

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per Zdnet:

Sources close to the company said that while Apple is not planning to hold an event in February, it will in March. Expected at the event is the long awaited arrival of the iPad 3. That is, according to AllThingsD.
It appears to be in line with recent reports that manufacturers were building and increasing production of the device in its factories in China.
6412274499_c6c1fce560_z.jpg

DigiTimes suggested late last year that the iPad 2 would decline in production from 14–15 million devices in the fourth quarter by a third to 4–5 million by the first quarter. It is thought that over 9 million units of the iPad 3 will be made by the first quarter, filling the deficit left by the tablet’s predecessor, in anticipation of an second quarter release.
Many have guestimated that the iPad 3 — that is, if it will in fact be called that — will be slightly thicker to accommodate a larger battery, which in turn would power possibly 4G LTE technologies for faster mobile broadband, and a Retina display — or “something close to it”.
But for now, we know as much about the iPad 3 as we do about Martian dust. We know it is in existence, but it continues to amaze even the most intellectually-minded people this world has to offer.
An Apple spokesperson declined to comment. No surprise there.

i am happy to hand apple my money so long as the product they release is a better product with more features. i have the iphone 4 and did not upgrade to the 4s as the upgrade was miniscule.

since when ?

they only release one model of all products every 1-2 years

plus where would they unveil this ? they have no upcoming events

No with ipods iphones and ipads they are always 1 year apart

march for ipads
june/july iphone
september ipod touch

laptops and computers i cannot comment us i dont buy them

No with ipods iphones and ipads they are always 1 year apart

march for ipads
june/july iphone
september ipod touch

laptops and computers i cannot comment us i dont buy them

i guess you haven't bought any new phones lately

ipad - Originally came out in April
black iphone4 -June 2010 - over a year
white iphone4- April 2011 - year and 10 months
iphone 4s - October 14 2011 - year and 4 months

i guess you haven't bought any new phones lately

ipad - Originally came out in April
black iphone4 -June 2010 - over a year
white iphone4- April 2011 - year and 10 months
iphone 4s - October 14 2011 - year and 4 months

sorry didnt know i needed to give time and dates it was just a rough time and apart from the 4gs which was only delayed due to the earthquake they have been a year apart i dont count the iphones being released in a different colour a new phone because its not.