iPhone Megathread (Includes iPhone 4 and iOS4)

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This one needs very little explication indeed. Netflix has just officially confirmed that its currently iPad-only app will be trickling down to the smaller iPhone OS devices. It's all very teasing and noncommittal as far as the timeframe goes, but who's not excited about getting the "dessert" to the iPad's main course?

Cool!

apple-wwdc-2010-120-rm-eng.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is just an iPhone 4 on Verizon people should wait. Verizon is changing their upgrade policy and return policy. So if you buy now and want in on the next one. You are going to have buy at full retail. That's xtops point.

That's what i've been saying... haha... The iPhone 5 will come out this summer, a which is about 5 months or so after the iPhone 4 hits Verizon.

If you just want Verizon NOW then go for it... But as I said above, they're moving their free upgrade from 12 to 20 months... Which means if you get the iPhone 4 and want to get a new one you'll have to wait until the iPhone 6 to get the free upgrade.

I'm going to hold off for the iPhone 5 in hopes that it's LTE... If not i'll get it anyway.

Re: WSJ: Verizon to Announce iPhone on Tuesday

Return policy is going to be 14 or 15 days. Can't remember which. And all upgrades are a minimum of 20 months after signing a new agreement.

I had Verizon before Switching to sprint and they nickel and dime you to hell!! Their data plans are ridiculous and now will start capping you. Glad I made the switch. I did love their service but so far I havent had any issues with sprint. Plus saving $60 plus bucks on data fees for my family plan is really nice.

I had Verizon before Switching to sprint and they nickel and dime you to hell!! Their data plans are ridiculous and now will start capping you. Glad I made the switch. I did love their service but so far I havent had any issues with sprint. Plus saving $60 plus bucks on data fees for my family plan is really nice.

Yeah Verizon can get pretty expensive but I havent had any issues with the service. I have been a loyal customer since Airtouch Cellular so i am sticking with them. Plus i get a discount through work so it helps

Bummer about the new policy. I just found out like a few months ago I could upgrade every year, lol.

Yah splax, we get a discount thru work as well! 22%!!!

I'm probably going to get this. Not sure though now, knowing that the iphone 5 will be coming out in a few months.