iPhone Megathread (Includes iPhone 4 and iOS4)

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This one needs very little explication indeed. Netflix has just officially confirmed that its currently iPad-only app will be trickling down to the smaller iPhone OS devices. It's all very teasing and noncommittal as far as the timeframe goes, but who's not excited about getting the "dessert" to the iPad's main course?

Cool!

apple-wwdc-2010-120-rm-eng.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
F that!!! I can get a new phone in march and I think I am gonna go with the Droid Bionic depending on how much extra it is for the LTE network

According to Engadget they expect the iPhone 4 to hit Verizion SOON... Like Feb soon... However the iPhone 5 is still (according to the past) scheduled to come into play this summer...

Which means the iPhone 5 will MORE THAN LIKELY be LTE while the iPhone 4 wont... And with Verizion extending their upgrades from 12 to 20 months I think i'm going to hold off for the iPhone 5 and cross my fingers that it's LTE... If not i'll get it on Verizion anyway.

You know you want the iphone.

I dont know man. I really hate apple and steve jobs. I do own an Ipod touch. The thing cant hold a charge for an entire day even if im not using it. and the lack of flash support is another big issue. I would rather support google in its quest to take over the world:D

Re: WSJ: Verizon to Announce iPhone on Tuesday

You know you want the iphone.

I dont know man. I really hate apple and steve jobs. I do own an Ipod touch. The thing cant hold a charge for an entire day even if im not using it. and the lack of flash support is another big issue. I would rather support google in its quest to take over the world:D

Honeycomb will do just that! :scat:

Don't know if you have noticed but CES is practically a Android show! :scat:

I wonder if it'll be any different than the iphone 4. Like lookswise. I'm guessing a release date of Feb 3rd. Read somewhere that Apple employee's weren't allowed any day's off from Feb 3rd-5th. To prepare for the onslaught of customers hahaha

I wonder if it'll be any different than the iphone 4. Like lookswise. I'm guessing a release date of Feb 3rd. Read somewhere that Apple employee's weren't allowed any day's off from Feb 3rd-5th. To prepare for the onslaught of customers hahaha

I think the only thing changed is slight internal changes (according to engadget) to fix the antenna issue. The Verizon iPhone 4 should be the same as the normal one...

But i'm holding off a few months for the iPhone 5... In hopes that it's LTE.

why are people excited about getting an old iphone? the next version of it will be out in like 5 months

why are people excited about getting an old iphone? the next version of it will be out in like 5 months

because for those who like verizon's service/network, this is their first chance at getting one of the better phones on the market.

not that hard to figure out...

as for the android comments, i think its fair game. Up till this announcement, Verizon has been an android company. seems pretty relevant to me, nothing for those who like apple to get their feelings hurt over right? :cool:

Re: WSJ: Verizon to Announce iPhone on Tuesday

because for those who like verizon's service/network, this is their first chance at getting one of the better phones on the market.

not that hard to figure out...

as for the android comments, i think its fair game. Up till this announcement, Verizon has been an android company. seems pretty relevant to me, nothing for those who like apple to get their feelings hurt over right? :cool:
If this is just an iPhone 4 on Verizon people should wait. Verizon is changing their upgrade policy and return policy. So if you buy now and want in on the next one. You are going to have buy at full retail. That's xtops point.