Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
http://www.play-asia.com/Iron_Man_2_2Disc_Steel_Case_Edition/paOS-13-71-bu-49-en-70-3yz2.html

Prelim art:

pa.185294.1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! never ordered from there before. are they reliable? do they package the item securely? can't read Thai as well.

Nice! never ordered from there before. are they reliable? do they package the item securely? can't read Thai as well.

you have to use google chrome to translate the language. Be my guess and my bro buy me some copy in there. He went there last week and he gave me the name of the site. He bought me 9 copy :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

Just a short note : They only do Wholesale . Here is a copy of the Email which they sent me after i ordered 5 copies :(

Dear Sir,

Thank you for interesting in our products and service. However we do apologize to inform you that we just do only international wholesale market. Due to our company plan to expand our market to export by retail in the near future, I would inform you again as soon as we are ready.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you need further information or interested in placing orders with us for commercial (minimum of 50 copies per shipment).

Just a short note : They only do Wholesale . Here is a copy of the Email which they sent me after i ordered 5 copies :(

Dear Sir,

Thank you for interesting in our products and service. However we do apologize to inform you that we just do only international wholesale market. Due to our company plan to expand our market to export by retail in the near future, I would inform you again as soon as we are ready.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you need further information or interested in placing orders with us for commercial (minimum of 50 copies per shipment).

... lets do a group buy John:naughty:

i just received my copy n oh boy, it's really cool, i got the tarfet version n i dont really like it, but this one is a keeper n the best of all i got it for less that 50 bucks, the only thing it bugs me is the lenguages n subs. i wish it colud have more options

lets put it to the test since they don't have it stated on their website... >;]
"your order has being canceled"

hell will be raised..muahaha.

Last edited: