Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
http://www.play-asia.com/Iron_Man_2_2Disc_Steel_Case_Edition/paOS-13-71-bu-49-en-70-3yz2.html

Prelim art:

pa.185294.1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine was shipped on the 15th Oct they, they told me to wait til the 19th Nov before they could do anything, just waiting to see what they say now :rolleyes:

Even though their terms state to give 14 working days before notification? I know their postal service goes up the pan this time of year however.

I thank you. I will be performing every night......

Also if anyone is thinking of using PLAY ASIA and their order (before shipping) exceeds $50 I have a couple of $5 off vouchers to give to some lucky? people. If you wish to have one, PM me asap.
Steve

Last edited:
This was my first IM steelbook :) Bought this last year and impressed with the artwork.

Same here. I started collecting way late in the game, so I missed out on IM FS one.

When I bought this steelbook, I wasn't aware there was another version like it, the one with the sleeve. (Thailand?)

After this, I also got the Target version which I love :drool:.

Last edited:
This was my first IM steelbook :) Bought this last year and impressed with the artwork.

I love the artwork of this one as well. I have the Korea & Thailand versions. Trying to find the HK & Taiwan versions to complete the set. I know they are the same SB, but not to me. :emb:

Play.com could have informed us sooner that they are also releasing Iron Man 2, because just before they let us know I bought this Hong Kong version.

Artwork in this looks nice but it doesn't have the proper subtitles that Play.com version will have.

I gues I am buying Play.com version too and sell this Hong Kong version later. :rolleyes:

Play.com could have informed us sooner that they are also releasing Iron Man 2, because just before they let us know I bought this Hong Kong version.

Artwork in this looks nice but it doesn't have the proper subtitles that Play.com version will have.

I gues I am buying Play.com version too and sell this Hong Kong version later. :rolleyes:

If you IM FS version than it will suit the HK version with the blue banner.

Thee play.com releases dont have the blue banner so they both suit each other. I dont think it really works mixing the originals with the play releases.

If you IM FS version than it will suit the HK version with the blue banner.

Thee play.com releases dont have the blue banner so they both suit each other. I dont think it really works mixing the originals with the play releases.

I don't have FS Iron Man and never will have. I am never going to pay the money people ask for it. Besides this Play.com version is at least as nice looking and has the right subtitles.

Or maybe I just cancel my Iron Man 2 from Play.com, keep the Hong Kong version and switch the disc with nordic release one. :D
That seems like a cheating though. :hilarious: Because I agree with many people here, that the Asian release looks alot better than Play.com.