Mar 12, 2013
Shepperton
Release date: December 7th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £21.99

11192348-1344340183174757.jpg

11192348-9804340183187033.jpg 11192348-1594340183205612.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Although im tempted just because the lenticular, i think ill stick with my Iron man 2 play.com as its still the winner for me.

Cracking. This is the one I'm missing as I wasn't collecting when play.com version was released. Very happy to have secured a copy. :-D

'Live' and ordered.
As noted above usual code(s) expired yesterday :(
Will cancel and re-order if a code pops up between now and release.
1 to go (or 3 to go) depending . . .

'Live' and ordered.
As noted above usual code(s) expired yesterday :(
Will cancel and re-order if a code pops up between now and release.
1 to go (or 3 to go) depending . . .

This will be sent out next week FYI.
Read it on Twitter.

Suppose it's a good release for those that missed any other iron man 2 but I still think this is well over priced for no 3D and 1 disc. (I know it don't have 3D)

But I'll take my chances and wait for pics and if it's ok then I'll get it when it's cheaper next year.
The way I see it 3 of the 4 that went up for singular pre orders are still avaliable and I've read loads mentioned they cancelled Thor so that will 4 of 4 soon still available.

Bit cr*ppy no codes are working for you guys too - zavvi really know how to do a Black Friday!

Last edited:
Simple. Don't order. This is a kick to the face having a huge wave of marvel re-releases all at once. Don't see kimchi or nova doing business this way.

Shocker isn't it.
Just think they have also just released agent Carter, ant man and a double pack avengers aswell as God knows how many marvel lentis.
That's a lot of money and they are massively milking it right before Christmas.
I personally think all 5 steelbooks launched for Black Friday should of been a discounted price as it is Black Friday and maybe just for one day. So this for £19.99 or a bit less. Guardians as £21.99 or a bit less, same as the good dinosaur, Edward scissorhands and Max Payne should all be a little cheaper today.
Now you will get customers in a few months saying "i can't believe I paid full price for this when it's cheaper now"