JSDVD.com
Yes Asia

im2-front.jpg

im2-back.jpg

im2-01.jpg

im2-02.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: rodtp
Damn, just missed an auction ending at 76 Euro for a mint and sealed copy. Hope a fellow Ninja won it...
I was watching that and would've seriously tried for it if I didn't get a Korean version not too long ago. Also too many new releases out there battling for the cash :D

And you don't really know the winner's highest bid either. Could've been way more than 76 Euro ;)

Reactions: metal hunter
Recently picked up this absolute beauty of a steelbook in mint condition but with no j-card/slip. Blu-banner appreciation! :p:D:LOL:

View attachment 392259

Welcome to the club buddy

Reactions: Mickle_89
Recently picked up this absolute beauty of a steelbook in mint condition but with no j-card/slip. Blu-banner appreciation! :p:D:LOL:

View attachment 392259

BLU-BANNER REPRESENT!!!!!!!

• Thanks
BLU-BANNER REPRESENT!!!!!!!

The good old days.

Congrats @Mickle_89 , though you definitely need the slip. :)
Thanks :) But for the price of a sealed copy with the slip, I can remain content with just the Steelbook for now bud :thanks:

(I was happy to get one without that horrid black stamp on the back blue banner too EEK! The Korean one I think).

Regarding slips, which is your fave then, Taiwan or Korea?

Thanks :) But for the price of a sealed copy with the slip, I can remain content with just the Steelbook for now bud :thanks:

(I was happy to get one without that horrid black stamp on the back blue banner too EEK! The Korean one I think).

Regarding slips, which is your fave then, Taiwan or Korea?

I owned them all (Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea, Thailand, Japan) so without a single hesitation: Taiwan. Had two at one point.

And I actually miss it so I'm on the hunt for a sealed one again :LOL: