Iron Man 3 (FNAC Exclusive Pre-order Boxset) [France]

Pfeffer

Premium Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Germany
Iron Man 3 - Coffret de pré-réservation - Edition Limitée Fnac (visuel non contractuel) - Inclus la Carte cadeau - Les 3 figurines - Le guide ultime de 200 pages
Price: €99
Release date: 19th April 2013
http://video.fnac.com/a5587578/Iron...Edition-Limitee-Fnac-Robert-Downey-Jr-Blu-Ray

attachment.php

OMG !EEK!
Oh god need space next to my Avengers Coffret :scat:

Actual pics: (Thanks to Dhiraj1 & jayce20)
20130426123641.jpg

20130426123726.jpg

20130426123756.jpg

All in 1

6 High Size Pics into a blank black enveloppe

All in french Iron Man Guide with superb golden spine

1st appearance of Iron Man in Tales of Suspense USA (in French) + FNAC voucher card 29.99 €

Set of the 3 eaglemoss lead figures ; not same scale :( Le Mandarin is too big !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 314
Last edited by a moderator:
site is down :) proberbly too many people trying to get the IM3 box set :hilarious:

Thanks for the heads up on this.

Take caer
John

Good luck getting this in one piece guys!! As FNAC packing is the worst.
Bought from them twice and both times there was no protection of any kind for the item. Needless to say both my items were damaged. :angry:
Will never buy direct from them again. Best to get Bidou to source this for you as then you no your item will arrive in mint condition. ;)

Reactions: Marina Blue
Will fnac eventually release this set with a steelbook when the movie comes out, like the Tron fnac set?

this set has got a plan for the incoming blu ray release around 30th august ...

according to the infos on the back of the packaging there is enough "money" on the voucher card to pick up the 3D version !!!

how cool is that ?

so now let's hope there will be a steelbook release may be a lenticular

If someone opened this set thanks to let us know how much tehre is exactly on the card ; thx

INFOS ++ 29.99 € on the card

Last edited:
Can this set still be ordered and do they deliver to the UK

No it is not available anymore online... but still plenty of those in stores.
And yes, they ship overseas :thumbs:

This boxset is too big and heavy... it doesn't seem to sell very fast...
I went to 2 FNAC stores yesterday, and both of them still have 7-8 copies ;)

A few minutes ago fnac has charged my card.
4 kgs? the figurines must be really weighty...
Thanks for the pics, I can't wait for mine.

About price: if you are fnac member is something relative.
For example, I bought it with 30 euros from fnac points. With shipping costs I paid 77 euros, but the box come with:

+ 30 euros in fnac points
+ card voucher (29,99 euros) to buy iron man 3 steelbook in august (or you can spend that 29,99 in any other product)

These boxes worth if you're a fnac member.

I bought 2 boxes in a flash sale, both reeditions with films inside (the hangover and x-men) and came with limited numbering printed. I think actually the "collector item" is the voucher card (only difference between my boxes and preorder boxes)

All in 1

6 High Size Pics into a blank black enveloppe

All in french Iron Man Guide with superb golden spine

1st appearance of Iron Man in Tales of Suspense USA (in French) + FNAC voucher card 29.99 €

Set of the 3 eaglemoss lead figures ; not same scale :( Le Mandarin is too big !!!

here is my set (close to no 1000 ; but got No 0960) you can use these on Opening Post if you wish

all in 1 pic + all items included in the set ; just waiting for the incoming Blu-Ray 3D (steelbook ?) in september :p

enjoy

Last edited: