Iron Man 3 (FNAC Exclusive Pre-order Boxset) [France]

Pfeffer

Premium Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Germany
Iron Man 3 - Coffret de pré-réservation - Edition Limitée Fnac (visuel non contractuel) - Inclus la Carte cadeau - Les 3 figurines - Le guide ultime de 200 pages
Price: €99
Release date: 19th April 2013
http://video.fnac.com/a5587578/Iron...Edition-Limitee-Fnac-Robert-Downey-Jr-Blu-Ray

attachment.php

OMG !EEK!
Oh god need space next to my Avengers Coffret :scat:

Actual pics: (Thanks to Dhiraj1 & jayce20)
20130426123641.jpg

20130426123726.jpg

20130426123756.jpg

All in 1

6 High Size Pics into a blank black enveloppe

All in french Iron Man Guide with superb golden spine

1st appearance of Iron Man in Tales of Suspense USA (in French) + FNAC voucher card 29.99 €

Set of the 3 eaglemoss lead figures ; not same scale :( Le Mandarin is too big !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 314
Last edited by a moderator:
France to Spain 8,40 euros for delivery (dhl).

In other hand...
I don't know what to do with 29,99 euros voucher.
I don't see any steelbook to buy and complete the box.

They are selling the fnac exclusive and it seems to be a simple amaray with a 76 page booklet (and fnac sticker):
http://video.fnac.com/a6207195/Iron...dition-Speciale-Fnac-Robert-Downey-Jr-Blu-Ray

No slipcover, no special artwork, no steelbook, no digipack, ....
This title, with that special and big box, would need a better packaging for discs, IMO, and not a simply keepcase. But... 76 page booklet would be a nice complement to box... I don't know what to do...

The only steelbook announced at France by now is the one from Auchan (exclusive).

:(

Last edited:
Reactions: martinyfelix
France to Spain 8,40 euros for delivery (dhl).

In other hand...
I don't know what to do with 29,99 euros voucher.
I don't see any steelbook to buy and complete the box.

They are selling the fnac exclusive and it seems to be a simple amaray with a 76 page booklet (and fnac sticker):
http://video.fnac.com/a6207195/Iron...dition-Speciale-Fnac-Robert-Downey-Jr-Blu-Ray

No slipcover, no special artwork, no steelbook, no digipack, ....
This title, with that special and big box, would need a better packaging for discs, IMO, and not a simply keepcase. But... 76 page booklet would be a nice complement to box... I don't know what to do...

The only steelbook announced at France by now is the one from Auchan (exclusive).

:(

you still can buy something else with your 30 € voucher ... do not buy any IM3 release on FNAC.com if you are not interested in ...

Reactions: PadreKarras
You are perfectly right, the price is high,
and in the end, it is discouraging for collectors.

Disney has been releasing too many expensive editions, these days.

So finally, yesterday, I cancelled my order for the French Amazon Iron Man exclusive.
When one cancels an order, Amazon France asks the reason why ; I told them it was too expensive.
100 euros for a blu ray and a statue is way too much.

At least, the Fnac one had more items, and the Fnac members got a 30 euro voucher, so that was a better boxset, but in the end, it turns out to be the price of ten blu-rays.
Besides, I am sure that Disney will release a trilogy boxset in the forthcoming months,

I wish those special editions were cheaper...