domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: January, 2015
Print run: 3000 and 1000 for the 1/3 slip edition
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

IMPORTANT NOTE: (There are 2 editions.)
The front&back images are the same, but not the interior.
Click here for a great photoset by @pbtouril comparing both editions.
v1:
- Sealed
- No disc
- Debossed title
- Bonus (10$) for people ordering v2
v2:
- Sealed
- 2 discs
- Embossed title
- Lenticular slipbox
- Bonus art cards

2.jpg
1.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG
131445jg5gdub98jknu3n5.gif
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my V1 & V2 arrived this morning but like has been posted already the Kimchi lenticular is the clear winner. The depth is very good on the Blufans but when it transitions to Tony Stark it's just far too dark.

Also the Iron Man title is not so sharp. Kimchi wins this round...:thumbs:

Still a great edition from Blufans...;)

Ok just took off the shrink wrap on the steels (and yes I open my Blufans):whistle: and the V2 is beautiful and minty mint....:drool::notworthy: :)

(n)But the V1 is covered in large scratches and has a ding on the bottom of the back of the steel...:(:arghh::squint::grumpy:

I suppose it's just as well I only paid $10.00 for it...

Can anyone check the back of their V1, not sure if mine is scratched or if it's meant to be like that. Just by his mouth :(

Screenshot_2015-01-27-11-25-39.png

Ok just took off the shrink wrap on the steels (and yes I open my Blufans):whistle: and the V2 is beautiful and minty mint....:drool::notworthy: :)

(n)But the V1 is covered in large scratches and has a ding on the bottom of the back of the steel...:(:arghh::squint::grumpy:

I suppose it's just as well I only paid $10.00 for it...

Think NOBODY should pay for damaged Steelbooks (or cases!), no matter what the price was/is WITHOUT knowing before you buy!
But the question is, was it known (that it was dinged and scratched) or just a mistake (and overseen) or possibly damaged during shipping or packaging?

Hope it is not too bad and only on the back of the SB and that you are in the minority with a damaged V1 (well, for you that still su... :confused:)...

Think NOBODY should pay for damaged Steelbooks (or cases!), no matter what the price was/is WITHOUT knowing before you buy!
But the question is, was it known (that it was dinged and scratched) or just a mistake (and overseen) or possibly damaged during shipping or packaging?

Hope it is not too bad and only on the back of the SB and that you are in the minority with a damaged V1 (well, for you that still su... :confused:)...
Both steels were packed extremely well buddy and the box they came in had no damage on it. I am sure the steel under the shrink wrap was in the state it's in before it was packed. The ding is tiny but the scratches are extremely bad on the back and the front.:banghead::squint::punch:

Reactions: MK50
(n)
Both steels were packed extremely well buddy and the box they came in had no damage on it. I am sure the steel under the shrink wrap was in the state it's in before it was packed. The ding is tiny but the scratches are extremely bad on the back and the front.:banghead::squint::punch:

Then my point stands even clearer, NO ONE should pay for damaged stuff without knowing (n)
:cautious:
Sad you got one like that!!!

Only downside is that lenti. If I close one eye then the lenti works well but with both eyes open its just a jumble mess that gives me a headache. I wish it was just a full slip, if you look you can see artwork behind the lenti, shame the lenti is glued on :(

Other than that the Steelbook and artcards are stunning

Here are a few pictures of my Blufans Iron Man. :Snap:

The steel of the V2 version is simply beautiful and arrived perfect. Many thanks to Kevin for this...:thumbs::)

Unfortunately my V1 has scratches and a tiny ding.:( (Oh well it was only $10)
And I have not photographed the lenticular slip box as personally I am not impressed with it at all. Kimchi wins by a mile on this occasion.

@harry @steel888 @Hatori @TobinFrost @MGD

Iron Man V2 BF

bER76F.jpg

dEujPB.jpg

3U9abb.jpg

Itw0ss.jpg

49gAWb.jpg

nbVDR2.jpg

QtkbOs.jpg

jk3ztQ.jpg

pJOSTT.jpg

Iron Man V2