domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: January, 2015
Print run: 3000 and 1000 for the 1/3 slip edition
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

IMPORTANT NOTE: (There are 2 editions.)
The front&back images are the same, but not the interior.
Click here for a great photoset by @pbtouril comparing both editions.
v1:
- Sealed
- No disc
- Debossed title
- Bonus (10$) for people ordering v2
v2:
- Sealed
- 2 discs
- Embossed title
- Lenticular slipbox
- Bonus art cards

2.jpg
1.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG
131445jg5gdub98jknu3n5.gif
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to admit I'm not a fan of the 1/3 1/4 slip.... I still think the lenticular is going to look much better in-hand than it does in the pictures.

Hopefully mine isn't too far away :D

Yep. I think it takes too much space and doesn't blend with the steel at all. I too don't fancy it at all. Lenticular for me is the best edition

Reactions: lgans316 and cooey
Have to admit I'm not a fan of the 1/3 1/4 slip.... I still think the lenticular is going to look much better in-hand than it does in the pictures.

Hopefully mine isn't too far away :D

I'm the opposite, looking forward to the slip more than the lenti, although that may change when in hand. Either way really glad to be getting ANY version of this one!

Reactions: harry and cooey
I'm still waiting for the Lenti :wow:

I know the feeling. My lenti hasn't been shipped yet. All good things come to those who wait as they say. Or I wonder if my lenti is packed with the 1/3. Would of been easier for delivery. 3 v1's and 3 v2's

Really excited for the quarter slip version as thats my favourite and a winner in my eyes but everyones entitled to their own opinion wish you all luck in receiving your orders and lets get ready to display these beauties in our ever growing collection...

Received my Lenti + V1 case on Sat and while I love them both I still think without a doubt IM from Futureshop is and will remain the best looking IM steelbook to-date and that's not just bcs I own a copy, that's bcs it's so damn awesome and hard to beat even with all those bells & whistles of slips they throw on the new releases, the art and execution of the FS is 2nd-to-none, well done FS for an undefeatable title, the king of all IM steels, ah you get my drift hehe

Reactions: Drum18 and pacman
Received my Lenti + V1 case on Sat and while I love them both I still think without a doubt IM from Futureshop is and will remain the best looking IM steelbook to-date and that's not just bcs I own a copy, that's bcs it's so damn awesome and hard to beat even with all those bells & whistles of slips they throw on the new releases, the art and execution of the FS is 2nd-to-none, well done FS for an undefeatable title, the king of all IM steels, ah you get my drift hehe

Can + Worms = Well and truely opened :D

Well, I don't own ANY of the Iron Man steelbooks and just picked up the V1 case only for just under £30. I'm happy with that.

I also think the V1 case looks better ... it doesn't have that typical border that most steelbooks seem to have (to protect the case I read somewhere). And the titling is debossed rather than embossed which is great! Has a darker, evil look too.

Last edited:
Reactions: LloydJBailey
Quick tip to any one wanting JUST the V1 case ... keep your eyes on ebay. I'm in the UK but bought mine from a HK seller.

It's not the end of the world if you missed out on this group buy.