domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: January, 2015
Print run: 3000 and 1000 for the 1/3 slip edition
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

IMPORTANT NOTE: (There are 2 editions.)
The front&back images are the same, but not the interior.
Click here for a great photoset by @pbtouril comparing both editions.
v1:
- Sealed
- No disc
- Debossed title
- Bonus (10$) for people ordering v2
v2:
- Sealed
- 2 discs
- Embossed title
- Lenticular slipbox
- Bonus art cards

2.jpg
1.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG
131445jg5gdub98jknu3n5.gif
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate ... my tracking is still frozen at those dates (and I just realised I was part of the group buy on another forum not here lol!) ... but look what the postman just delivered all the way from SHANG BANG ... Road, China.

DSC00973.jpg

Oh yeah, my OOP Play.com Pulp fiction and Back To The Future steelie also arrived :)

Looks like we've both had a successful morning mate!! :woot: Congrats they look in minty condition! I'm having a Blufans Iron man party over here :Snap::cigar::sing::wacky: Lentis and V1's turned up this morning, talk about a speedy service from Royal Mail :hungry:

20150213_135433.jpg

I don't think the lenti is all that bad tbh, I was expecting the worst giving all the comments, no where near as good as my MU blufans lenti but hey, it's here lol. What you think @BradG1984 I know you'll appreciate this picture bud :thumbs:

Mine was also delivered today :woot: The 1/3 slip + V1 seem to be better "handled" than the Lenti delivery. No dings or dents and the wrap is nice and tight!

Oh, this delivery was the one "Stuck" on the 25 Jan

Reactions: Marina Blue
Looks like we've both had a successful morning mate!! :woot: Congrats they look in minty condition! I'm having a Blufans Iron man party over here :Snap::cigar::sing::wacky: Lentis and V1's turned up this morning, talk about a speedy service from Royal Mail :hungry:

20150213_135433.jpg

I don't think the lenti is all that bad tbh, I was expecting the worst giving all the comments, no where near as good as my MU blufans lenti but hey, it's here lol. What you think @BradG1984 I know you'll appreciate this picture bud :thumbs:

LOL absolute Iron Fest ... Glad everyone is finally receiving their purchases 1 by 1

Really happy with mine. Not sure what I should do with the V1 case. Ebay is absolutely flooded at the moment. Might hold on to it until Xmas this year and then put it up for sale ... Or get one of the family members or friends to start collecting steelies and sell / gift it to them.

I'm behind the curve here ,I take it the empty v1 case as they call it is just the same as the one with the disks in ?
Reason being is that i dont have an iron man steel and was thinking of buying an emptycase off ebay and then an amaray to get the disks . Would that work please ?

Reactions: monsterzebra
I'm behind the curve here ,I take it the empty v1 case as they call it is just the same as the one with the disks in ?
Reason being is that i dont have an iron man steel and was thinking of buying an emptycase off ebay and then an amaray to get the disks . Would that work please ?
Externally V1 is similar but not same as V2. Colours are slightly different and V1 is debossed and V2 is embossed. Inside artwork is totally different.

Reactions: George Pearce
For those of you who dislike the lenticular, how far away are you viewing it from? I've noticed that it looks a lot better when I'm standing a few feet away than if I'm inspecting it close up. The transition is smoother, and the colors even seem to be more vibrant. It looks like like the image starts transitioning to the next one before the current one is finished when I'm really close.