domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: January, 2015
Print run: 3000 and 1000 for the 1/3 slip edition
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

IMPORTANT NOTE: (There are 2 editions.)
The front&back images are the same, but not the interior.
Click here for a great photoset by @pbtouril comparing both editions.
v1:
- Sealed
- No disc
- Debossed title
- Bonus (10$) for people ordering v2
v2:
- Sealed
- 2 discs
- Embossed title
- Lenticular slipbox
- Bonus art cards

2.jpg
1.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG
131445jg5gdub98jknu3n5.gif
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So I've just opened mine and have a couple of questions...

Has anyone elses got scrape marks on 2 of the corners? On both the V1 and main lenti one. Also, the plates are really loose on the plastic on both versions.

Can anyone recommend a good sleeve? I managed to fit the Kimchi in an SC3 but this is obviously way bigger. Tried an SC4 but wouldn't fit in the either.

Last edited:
@Zaandam3 I invited you and a few others back into the main conversation (PM) we had going ... not sure if once you leave if you can com back with invite? Did you see it? I have shipping biling info in there.

Think i left this conversation as I assumed it was only the invoice for the steels and kept getting replies saying people had paid which i did not want!
Is shipping invoices/details in that conversation now?
if so can i get back in or have information sent to me?
many thanks and apologies!
Miffed :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
I gotta be the only one to not have this in hand :( Got 1 incoming but won't be with me for a while. Testing my patience :sorry: Alas gotta keep it together. Pics look really nice. Thanks all for sharing and making my wait that much more intolerable :rofl::p

Mine has finally reached the US.

I have come to determine that I think China may put the steels on a plane, but then that plane is put on a slow boat to all locations.:LOL::thumbs::LOL:

Reactions: blu78
Mine has finally reached the US.

I have come to determine that I think China may put the steels on a plane, but then that plane is put on a slow boat to all locations.:LOL::thumbs::LOL:
Mine hasn't shown any activity since the first of the month. Usually once it reaches the US, it arrives pretty quick. This steel is worth the wait though. :thumbs: