I Am Iron Man
Visual Effects
Robert Downey Jr. Screen Test
Theatrical Trailers
Galleries
Credits
Iron Man IQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, not sure as the Photo is not really good!!! Think there are some flaws on it and possibly a small scratch in the blue banner (at least it looks like on the Pic!)...

Exactly! The possible scratch on the blue banner is what worries me the most..
I've contacted the seller asking for more detailed pictures and asked him if he's open for a trade... who knows.. :D

Reactions: MK50
Still waiting for a mint copy to be up for sale at a decent price... i won't pick this up for the prices it was up for sale for in the last months..

I just joined simply to reply .i can't believe what I'm reading guys.im new but I have ALOT of steels and I own both futureshop and blu fans ..blu fans DOES NoT EVEN COME CLOSE..its light and cheap and I don't know if everyone is forgetting but ironman furureshop is the reason why they even realesed the version ..its sucks and every company including play.com where simply trying to mock the original ..sonic boom your opinion is your own .which I think is ridiculous ..but seeing how much you reply and comment on the subject only exposes your passion and envy towards owning one .trying I start a wave of rejection because of jealously ..this steel is the reason why I started collecting steelbooks .the polls speak for them selves .20%own and the rest basically aspire to OWN it .. People are selling them now because they need money NOT because it's not worth anything .i didn't pay a arm and a let but I witnessed 2 sold this last month one for 450 Gbp and one for 500 U.S. ..people stop hating .you will own it one day but don't deny that it not a Grail ...ironman fs Is a grail and always will be ..sonic boom stop ranting and pretending you don't love his steel .you just said your hunt has come to a end which means you have been wanting one but simply couldn't buy one ..everyone else who's hating shame on you ..keeping the value alive in steels will keep all of our hobby and live for steels alive which in turn keep value to YOUr STEELBOOKs TO!! .. Bluesy is most likely going to be the last form of physical media .you will see ..people are buying records more than ever now ..digital goes so far and there's NOtHiNG like the real thing. Again I own all other realeses and I have a number in the 20s for my blufAns..it's cheap light doesn't come close and like every other .its the child to to gather and king of steels..keep steelbooks alive .save your own steelbooks value which we all invested lots of money and time into ..if you turn you'll only burn your selves.peace ..sonic boom .your sucking a lemon .be happy and stop hating

I just joined simply to reply .i can't believe what I'm reading guys.im new but I have ALOT of steels and I own both futureshop and blu fans ..blu fans DOES NoT EVEN COME CLOSE..its light and cheap and I don't know if everyone is forgetting but ironman furureshop is the reason why they even realesed the version ..its sucks and every company including play.com where simply trying to mock the original ..sonic boom your opinion is your own .which I think is ridiculous ..but seeing how much you reply and comment on the subject only exposes your passion and envy towards owning one .trying I start a wave of rejection because of jealously ..this steel is the reason why I started collecting steelbooks .the polls speak for them selves .20%own and the rest basically aspire to OWN it .. People are selling them now because they need money NOT because it's not worth anything .i didn't pay a arm and a let but I witnessed 2 sold this last month one for 450 Gbp and one for 500 U.S. ..people stop hating .you will own it one day but don't deny that it not a Grail ...ironman fs Is a grail and always will be ..sonic boom stop ranting and pretending you don't love his steel .you just said your hunt has come to a end which means you have been wanting one but simply couldn't buy one ..everyone else who's hating shame on you ..keeping the value alive in steels will keep all of our hobby and live for steels alive which in turn keep value to YOUr STEELBOOKs TO!! .. Bluesy is most likely going to be the last form of physical media .you will see ..people are buying records more than ever now ..digital goes so far and there's NOtHiNG like the real thing. Again I own all other realeses and I have a number in the 20s for my blufAns..it's cheap light doesn't come close and like every other .its the child to to gather and king of steels..keep steelbooks alive .save your own steelbooks value which we all invested lots of money and time into ..if you turn you'll only burn your selves.peace ..sonic boom .your sucking a lemon .be happy and stop hating

***Don't deny that is is a grail is what I meant

Pps
People are selling because the economy is bad ..they need money

Umm, okay. You hold that thought.

To quote Alien 3 - 'This is rumour control, here are the facts' as far as I'm concerned.

Do I own this? No.
Do I want to own it? No.
Do I have the Play version? Yes.
Am I happy with it? Yes.
Is the FS version better than what I own? Not as far as I'm concerned.
Are there other versions better than the one I own? Yes.
Would I bother to replace the Play edition with this, or any other version? No.
Do I care how much the FS version is worth? No.
Do I care how much mine is worth? No.
Do I care how much any of the others are worth? No.
Is the FS version a grail? I guess.
Is mine? I don't care.

All it is, is a steelbook to wrap around a movie I watch maybe once a year (like every other steelbook I own). I don't display any steelbooks, but I can see the spines if I look over at the shelves. Ultimately I only buy steelbooks of movies I want to own, and I always buy the version that's the cheapest and easiest to get hold of. I would only ever buy one version, and have never replaced one edition with another even if the second/third/forth version is better (which often they are).

I guess I just don't care enough.

@tenderheartbear If you just care about buying a steelbook for the movie to watch and always go with the cheapest option, you probably should just go with regular amaray. Steelbooks are collectible items, like stamps for example, stamps collectors don't buy stamps to put on an envelope, same with the majority of us here, we don't buy steelbooks just simply to watch movies.
But everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you think it's silly to pay that much for just a movie, but to me I'm more than proud to pay for it. I guess you just don't care enough and I care too much then :D

Reactions: Truthsteel
@tenderheartbear If you just care about buying a steelbook for the movie to watch and always go with the cheapest option, you probably should just go with regular amaray. Steelbooks are collectible items, like stamps for example, stamps collectors don't buy stamps to put on an envelope, same with the majority of us here, we don't buy steelbooks just simply to watch movies.
But everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you think it's silly to pay that much for just a movie, but to me I'm more than proud to pay for it. I guess you just don't care enough and I care too much then :D

DAMN DAMNNNN STRAIGHT :) MUCH RESPECT BACK TNG YOU SAID IT :)...

Reactions: tnguyen13