Apr 12, 2009
USA
Purchase: Zavvi
Release: December 15th, 2014
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 500 (numbered)
Transparent Heavy 180g Red Vinyl
Shipped in 12" locktab record mailers

Emmy Award winning Ramin Djawadi’s powerful, pulsating, contemporary score to Marvel’s masterpiece Iron Man appears here on vinyl for the first time. Produced by Hans Zimmer, the album includes the previously unreleased 1960s Iron Man Theme from the animated TV series and a bonus track from California thrash giants Suicidal Tendencies.

thumb.jpg IM vinyl zavvi.png

Side A
  • Driving With The Top Down
  • Iron Man (2008 Version) - John O'Brien and Rick Boston
  • Merchant Of Death
  • Trinkets To Kill A Prince
  • Mark I
  • Fireman
  • Vacation's Over
  • Golden Egg
  • Damn Kid - DJ Boborobo
  • Mark II
Side B
  • Extra Dry, Extra Olives
  • Iron Man
  • Gulmira
  • Are Those Bullet Holes?
  • Section 16
  • Iron Monger
  • Arc Reaktor
  • Institutionalized - Suicidal Tendencies
  • Iron Man 60s Theme - Jack Urbont

Last edited by a moderator:
Never purchase any vinyl before. Here come the first!

Does the package is steong enough to ship aboard? Anyone experince any damage of vinyl shipping?

Ordered
A must purchase

I already have a very large Vinyl Soundtrack collection

Might be time for me to start collecting more vinyl after this but I will need to be careful with spending

High end bespoke packaging
This packaging better be good to make it Ireland in perfect condition

I was impressed with the packaging for the Sin City Canvas
That's what is needed

Purchase: Zavvi (live 22nd @ 4pm)
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 500
Transparent Heavy 180g Red Vinyl
Shipped in 12" locktab record mailers

Emmy Award winning Ramin Djawadi’s powerful, pulsating, contemporary score to Marvel’s masterpiece Iron Man appears here on vinyl for the first time. Produced by Hans Zimmer, the album includes the previously unreleased 1960s Iron Man Theme from the animated TV series and a bonus track from California thrash giants Suicidal Tendencies.

View attachment 109535

Sod this - the only important piece of music in the film is the original Sabbath track; and how much better it would have been to have a complete soundtrack based on variations of that theme - a la John Williams 'The Long Goodbye' soundtrack :)

Congrats to everyone who managed to get an order in! For those that didn't... keep an eye on this thread, as Zavvi MAY get some back in stock (don't take my word for it though).

I love the film and the vinyl looks awesome, but I decided to pass in the end as I couldn't really see myself sitting down and listening to it. It's great to see that it sold so well though. :)

to the HDN staff / those in contact with zavvi, do we know which label is releasing it? Or is zavvi actually "launching" a record label as well?