Iron Man (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 31st, 2015 (Zbox) and November 23rd 2015 (Steelbook)
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99

zboxim.jpg

iron-man-2-580x337.jpg iron-man-2-2-580x337.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My biggest issue is that although I want this but if it is rubbish I would cancel but they send out the zbox using the fastest method possible so you get stuck with it.

Daredevil as a completely red steelbook (like Kimchi's Her) would look great. This image on the front (obviously with different dimensions to fit an upright steelbook) would look so good IMO!!

image.jpg

Reactions: rj531
I doubt its Daredevil TV Series
Netflix renewed Daredevil for a second season, due to premiere in 2016

At the moment Daredevil TV Series its exclusive to Netflix

I doubt its Daredevil TV Series
Netflix renewed Daredevil for a second season, due to premiere in 2016

At the moment Daredevil TV Series its exclusive to Netflix
They still tend to release their series on DVD and Blu Ray, i.e. House Of Cards and Orange Is The New Black.

They still tend to release their series on DVD and Blu Ray, i.e. House Of Cards and Orange Is The New Black.
There is no release scheduled for Blu-ray at the moment of Daredevil TV Series its only available to watch on Netflix
If that changes you would see announcements in advance

There is no release scheduled for Blu-ray at the moment of Daredevil TV Series its only available to watch on Netflix
If that changes you would see announcements in advance

That's a good point, I didn't realise the Z-box, and thus the steelbook are due for release in September.

So it's certainly a catalog title as otherwise the non-steelbook edition would already be announced on other sites. With the title 'renegade' and Sony steelbooks often released just a few weeks after announcement I'd say it was Punisher: Warzone.

That's a good point, I didn't realise the Z-box, and thus the steelbook are due for release in September.

So it's certainly a catalog title as otherwise the non-steelbook edition would already be announced on other sites. With the title 'renegade' and Sony steelbooks often released just a few weeks after announcement I'd say it was Punisher: Warzone.

The Zbox attached to age of ultron was released about 4 months before the actual film is out to buy so the steelbook attached to this might not be out until start of next year

View attachment 180256

Look at the company logos
Warner Brothers and DC and Marvel that's a possible hint

Not sure what you mean by possible hint!?

I would imagine the Warner bros goes with DC but the title says mystery marvel steelbook.

Unless Warner bros have released a marvel film?
I can't think of any