Iron Man (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 31st, 2015 (Zbox) and November 23rd 2015 (Steelbook)
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99

zboxim.jpg

iron-man-2-580x337.jpg iron-man-2-2-580x337.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got an e-mail looks like HMV have got fantastic four, so wonder if Zavvi are releasing this as well? Or does this mean it will be something else?

Please let it be Daredevil Netflix:)

Although do not want to have to buy a Z-Box.... but for a Netflix Daredevil steelbook I would have to change my mind:rolleyes:

• Informative
Reactions: cg2729
With Fant4astic being an HMV exclusive, I'm sticking with my original guess of Netflix's Daredevil.
Although Im with you and would love this to be Netflix daredevil, I serious doubt it's going to be. Netflix take ages to release their programs to buy ray, although I could be wrong as knowing Disney they me pushing to get this released as soon as possible for the extra cash injection.

My guess is that it will be one of the following:
Blade 1 ( would be the one I want)
Punisher War Zone (hope not, hated the movie)
Ghost Rider spirit of vengeance (likely due to the description of the zbox)
Hulk (Ang Lee)

Although Daredevil or blade would be what I want, I think it's going to be ghost rider or punisher. If so I'll pass on these. I know a lot of people have love for war zone, so if it is they will be happy![emoji2]

Reactions: Ronnie3067
There surely aren't that many Marvel related movies left to put in a steelbook? With Fant4astic now announced what does that leave?

Punisher: War Zone - possible with the 'renegade' moniker
Netflix's Daredevil - possible and I'd say probable, but Netflix/Marvel might want to wait until season 2 airs
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance - possible, E1 love a good steelbook
Blade - WB, could be a contender
Howard the Duck - possible, it had a steelbook in Germany so could get one here. Owned by Metrodome AFAIK in the UK. Have they ever released a steelbook?
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - highly unlikely right now
Man-Thing - doubtful

I still say Daredevil.

Will this remain a mystery till release or revealed before so people can cancel?

If it's not a new film like Deadpool (doubt it'll be that), then the only title I'd be interested in is Blade and/or possibly the Incredible Hulk.

Reactions: rj531