Is KOSM a scammer?!?!

If he just adhered to the offer and just ship it. Been 4 months! Asked for refund and guess what....
Then raise a paypal claim then mate. Nothing else to tell you, I’m not KOSM. Again just commenting on my own experience. I just know he’s not dodgy. Terrible communicator maybe

Any idea of what sort of wait time to expect if HD Zeta have to ship it? I went for the LOTR sets he has up and emailed him over a week ago asking him what sort of vague wait time to expect, but haven't heard anything back. I thought they would be in stock as they came out ages ago now, and his page indicates they are, but I guess maybe he is waiting for them to come from HD Zeta

Just go with BF release of LOTR trilogy.
That mystery item is LOTR trilogy. And i bet they'll be better looking too.

Just go with BF release of LOTR trilogy.
That mystery item is LOTR trilogy. And i bet they'll be better looking too.
I should have known as soon as I finally decided and put an order in, a new release would be announced:shipped: . I think it'll be hard to top the leather OC cases though, and it looks like BF aren't going to reveal the artwork which is baffling as it's so expensive, unless it's all just an elaborate April fools.

No - we are not! We cannot control how other companies ship, when they ship and what couriers they use. Not many people know that shipping DVDs internationally from China directly is now against the law! New laws regarding physical media have been put in place in the last 6 months. Only those that work in the industry know the full truth of how everything operates. We have had to find workarounds - these things take time and cause delays. Yet we manage them on your behalf
so that you can acquire rare editions that otherwise you would not be able to get. You can either wait patiently or you can go to eBay and pay double the price. KOSM is a registered UK business and there is plenty of positive feedback on the Instagram and Facebook groups. There will always be dissatisfied people for any business - but these are usually individuals that struggle with patience, have very little knowledge about how things work and think they are the only customer and the world revolves around them. Don’t be like that - be patient and your patience will be rewarded

No - we are not! We cannot control how other companies ship, when they ship and what couriers they use. Not many people know that shipping DVDs internationally from China directly is now against the law! New laws regarding physical media have been put in place in the last 6 months. Only those that work in the industry know the full truth of how everything operates. We have had to find workarounds - these things take time and cause delays. Yet we manage them on your behalf
so that you can acquire rare editions that otherwise you would not be able to get. You can either wait patiently or you can go to eBay and pay double the price. KOSM is a registered UK business and there is plenty of positive feedback on the Instagram and Facebook groups. There will always be dissatisfied people for any business - but these are usually individuals that struggle with patience, have very little knowledge about how things work and think they are the only customer and the world revolves around them. Don’t be like that - be patient and your patience will be rewarded

Just my thoughts:

"Not many people know that shipping DVDs internationally from China directly is now against the law!"

Dvds And blu-rays ? Why would they shoot their own leg like that ? Are companies then breaking the law ?

"...have very little knowledge about how things work and think they are the only customer and the world revolves around them. Don’t be like that - be patient and your patience will be rewarded"

Don you be like this ! If you got "secret insider information" then tell us ! We are your customers who give you our money and wonder what's going on, if nothing happens.

Right ? Right !

Ps. could not find anything, nothing, nada, zero about being illegal to ship media from China ?!

:thumbs:

- but these are usually individuals that struggle with patience, have very little knowledge about how things work and think they are the only customer and the world revolves around them. Don’t be like that - be patient and your patience will be rewarded
Please, don't be like that.... you sound like our Italian friend Carlo now. :sleep:

Just my thoughts:

"Not many people know that shipping DVDs internationally from China directly is now against the law!"

Dvds And blu-rays ? Why would they shoot their own leg like that ? Are companies then breaking the law ?

"...have very little knowledge about how things work and think they are the only customer and the world revolves around them. Don’t be like that - be patient and your patience will be rewarded"

Don you be like this ! If you got "secret insider information" then tell us ! We are your customers who give you our money and wonder what's going on, if nothing happens.

Right ? Right !

Ps. could not find anything, nothing, nada, zero about being illegal to ship media from China ?!

:thumbs:

@Kosm Why you lauging at me ? IMO kinda pretty rude. Why not reply ?

Order canceled and refunded... finally.
'Case closed'
200w (5).gif

So when the f**k are you gonna refund me @Kosm ? Been waiting much longer than larson ffs:punch: Patience huh? I’m the King Of Fing Patience:kiss:

• Wow
Reactions: larson1977
The comedy with this guy never ends, shipping dvds from China is illegal?

So what, is King of Steel or whatever he is calling himself today in the Facebook groups a smuggling operation? Surely if it's illegal you shouldn't be helping people to circumvent that?

PS: hope nobody has Manta Lab group buys with him, Manta Lab banned him.

The comedy with this guy never ends, shipping dvds from China is illegal?

So what, is King of Steel or whatever he is calling himself today in the Facebook groups a smuggling operation? Surely if it's illegal you shouldn't be helping people to circumvent that?

PS: hope nobody has Manta Lab group buys with him, Manta Lab banned him.
You have no knowledge of anything.