Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 2 Votes
Title: It: Chapter 2

Tagline: You'll Float Again

Genre: Horror

Director: Andy Muschietti

Cast: James McAvoy, Jessica Chastain, Jay Ryan, Bill Hader, Isaiah Mustafa, James Ransone, Andy Bean, Bill Skarsgård, Xavier Dolan, Teach Grant, Jess Weixler, Will Beinbrink, Jaeden Lieberher, Sophia Lillis, Jack Dylan Grazer, Finn Wolfhard, Jeremy Ray Taylor, Chosen Jacobs, Wyatt Oleff, Ryan Kiera Armstrong, Taylor Frey

Release: 2019-09-05

Plot: Because every 27 years evil revisits the town of Derry, Maine, it chapter two brings the chapters - who've long since gone their separate ways - back together as adults, nearly three decades after the events of the first film.

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp
It: Chapter Two cast hints at new trailer with red balloon pictures

The cast of It: Chapter 2 has teased the arrival of the first trailer for the Sept. 6 horror film, marking Pennywise’s return with seemingly innocuous images of themselves … with a hovering red balloon nearby.

it-chapter-2-social.jpg

It’s all part of the build-up to the trailer debut on Thursday at noon, at least according to author Stephen King.

king.jpg

via EW

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Jessica Chastain (behind the fountain)

The Zero Dark Thirty Oscar-nominee plays grown up Beverly Marsh, who joins with her other friends from The Losers Club to return to Derry, Maine, when signs point to the resurrection of the shapeshifting evil they know as Pennywise the Dancing Clown.

jessica-chastain.jpg

James McAvoy (below his right arm)

The X-Men: First Class star plays Bill Denbrough, the leader of the Losers who is now a bestselling author. When he comes back to Derry, so does his stutter — and memories of his murdered little brother Georgie.

james-mcavoy.jpg

Andy Bean (reflection in the window)

Andy Bean plays adult Stanley Uris, the Boy Scout who saw his father’s terrifying painting come to life. After having his face nearly gnawed off by It, he’s not eager to confront the being again.

andy-bean.jpg

Isaiah Mustafa (on the porch)

Isaiah Mustafa plays Mike Hanlon, the one who stayed behind in Derry to keep watch in case the evil they defeated ever emerged again.

isaiah-mustafa.jpg

Jay Ryan (below the bridge)

He costars as the now slim but still-scarred Ben Hanscom, who in King’s novel has left behind his life in Derry for a career as an architect.

jay-ryan.jpg

• Thanks
James Ransone

The actor who play the older version of hypochondriac Eddie Kaspbrak shared this shot, not of himself but of twin red balloons in a gloomy sky.

james-ransone.jpg

Wyatt Oleff (shadow over the stairs)

The kids from the original It return for Chapter Two in new sequences showing their lives after the events of the first movie. Here, the young Stan Uris actor descends the steps while Pennywise looms above.

wyatt-oleff.jpg

Finn Wolfhard (behind the umbrella)

The Stranger Things actor and costar in the new Ghostbusters film plays it cool while Pennywise lurks just behind him.

finn-wolfhard.jpg

Chosen Jacobs (under the parking cover)

It’s all fun and games until the young Mike Hanlon actor realizes there’s a balloon bopping against the roof of the parking cover behind him.

chosen-jacobs.jpg

Jack Dylan Grazer (shadow on the street)

The young Eddie Kaspbrak flips his skateboard while the specter of Pennywise leaves its shadow nearby.

jack-d-grazer.jpg

• Helpful Post
Jaeden Martell (behind the One Way sign)

The Midnight Special actor who plays young Bill Denbrough poses on a city street while a balloon drifts in the distance.

jaeden-wesley.jpg

Sophia Lillis (shadow on the wall)

The kid version of Bev Marsh strikes a pose, while Pennywise prepares to simply strike.

sophia-lillis.jpg

Jeremy Ray Taylor (in the woods)

The young Ben Hanscom actor kicks a soccer ball while you-know-who hides in the trees. Expect more unsettling imagery when the It: Chapter Two trailer drops Thursday.

screen-shot-2019-05-07-at-9.46.34-am.png

• Helpful Post
Christ it's going to scare the **** out of me like the last one did :arghh:
I actually found the trailer to be more humorous than scary... the old woman peeking in the background, then quickly scurrying past in the nude made me LOL :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
I actually found the trailer to be more humorous than scary... the old woman peeking in the background, then quickly scurrying past in the nude made me LOL :LOL:

Yeah I don't do well with horror films, tend to avoid them altogether but IT grabbed my attention for obvious reasons and while I hated every minute of the experience I really need to see the sequel :facepalm:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Yeah I don't do well with horror films, tend to avoid them altogether but IT grabbed my attention for obvious reasons and while I hated every minute of the experience I really need to see the sequel :facepalm:
Anyone here will tell you I'm the same when it comes to horror... I usually avoid them too, but was practically pressured in to watching the first IT and ended up loving it! So yeah, I'm also looking forward to this one. :)